VULGAR

deathproof

10 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Not really and as a Madonna fan I dont like everything she does or says. I will wait to see what its like but I have a feeling it will be provocative for the sake of shock and not much else. Hopefully I will be proved wrong.

There’s intent behind her provocations. I admire her for that. 

4 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

I am not a fan of Sam Smith at all, dont like the way their career has gone or their new look. Doesnt mean I hate does not mean I am a fat shamer, just means I dont like it.

"I am not a fan of Beyoncé, not because I have a problem with black people but I don't like the color of her skin"

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.56e72183804356682aaed0b453514d40.gif

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

"I am not a fan of Beyoncé, not because I have a problem with black people but I don't like the color of her skin"

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.56e72183804356682aaed0b453514d40.gif

This is actually often the underlying reason people dislike Beyoncé even if they can’t admit it to themselves.

Same reason people hate Madonna. Because they are misogynist.

Who or what you hate usually says something about you.

4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

GOOD OL' DAYS

First single

Album release

More singles and videos

Charts

NOW

Tease with nothing

Album on streaming services

Singles not on the album

Videos not of the singles

Deluxe edition

Repack

Re-release

Fake sale numbers

What a mess

You forgot "fan meltdowns" in between each point

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Yes, how I missed only reading small rumors on Smash Hits + lyric sheets

I can ensure the meltdowns were still happening then, we were just doing it privately. I remember yelling at the tv and sticking my fingers up at any artist that outcharted Madonna

22 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I'm going to add more non-facts to this thread by expressing the below...

Remember when Sam Smith globally embarassed himself/themselves in 2016 due to his/their Oscars faux pas?

I suspect that any LGBTQI+ statements he has/they have made since have been over-compensation for that.

Has anyone else every sensed that?

:lol: I didn’t know all that. 

Their ignorance is matched by the vast majority of gay people under 35 to be honest. Not that that is an excuse but I think being 23 at the time it shouldn’t be held against them years later. And no I don’t think they’re making up for it now or even care or think about it. We all say and do stupid things when we are young. They are just expressing their individuality and sexuality as an artist and what they are doing is super brave and inspiring for young queer people. I understand it’s not for everyone and off putting for some but I do think it’s interesting to delve into the reasons why. Madonna fans are quick to say people that hate on her are exposing their insecurities or self hate but when it’s another artist doing something very similar the attitude is suddenly very different.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic