VULGAR

deathproof

Ok i have decided i wouldn't listen to any snippet and not even listen to the track online when it will be released. I wanna live it old school and hear it by surprise on the radio while driving or see it on tv or anywhere but by surprise ! I wanna feel the emotion of discovering a new Madonna track by surprise just by the sound of her voice ! I have done it with "Medellin" but it didn't work cause i have never ever heard it played anywhere so after several weeks i had to listen to it on purpose and my experience has been ruined 🥺 But this time i have the feeling it will work cause i known that this track with Sam Smith will get airplay on radio and maybe even on tv if they have shot a video ! Fingers crossed !!!!

Just now, steady75 said:

Just looking at the credits this feels like a song Sam already had recoded for their re-release and asked Madonna to feature after they met. 

Isn’t that how most M featuring’s happen?

Look at the awful Me Against the Music, though VULVA sounds promising!

5 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Ok i have decided i wouldn't listen to any snippet and not even listen to the track online when it will be released. I wanna live it old school and hear it by surprise on the radio while driving or see it on tv or anywhere but by surprise ! I wanna feel the emotion of discovering a new Madonna track by surprise just by the sound of her voice ! I have done it with "Medellin" but it didn't work cause i have never ever heard it played anywhere so after several weeks i had to listen to it on purpose and my experience has been ruined 🥺 But this time i have the feeling it will work cause i known that this track with Sam Smith will get airplay on radio and maybe even on tv if they have shot a video ! Fingers crossed !!!!

Such and uncomplicated and easy going fellow I see. 😉

44 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Just looking at the credits this feels like a song Sam already had recoded for their re-release and asked Madonna to feature after they met. 

You mean songs that existed before her involvement like Like a Virgin, Material Girl, Dress You Up, Ray of Light, Justify My Love, Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, Swim, Candy Perfume Girl, Bedtime Story... ?

over it lol GIF

9 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

You mean songs that existed before her involvement like Like a Virgin, Material Girl, Dress You Up, Ray of Light, Justify My Love, Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, Swim, Candy Perfume Girl, Bedtime Story... ?

over it lol GIF

It was an observation not a criticism . 

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic