VULGAR

deathproof

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It doesn’t. RuPaul’s music is dated, cheesy and horrible. Like their tv show.

Sam and Madonna have actual talent.

Madonna has nothing to do with producing the track if the credits that were posted are correct. She is credited as 1 of 5 or 6 lyric writers only. (And some guest vocals). 

She co-wrote and produced Get Over in addition to adding some vocals. And that song still swings my spirit after all these years. 

14 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

It has that kind of campy ballroom sound to it, RuPaul definitely uses that sound. I thought the same of 10 Out Of 10 I was like come on now. The kids do love their cartoon TV show.

Yes RuPaul regurgitates that sound in a cheap dated manner. This is inspired by the ballroom stuff except it’s by a professional producer and featuring professional singers/musicians.

RuPaul didn’t invent drag or ballroom culture.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes RuPaul regurgitates that sound in a cheap dated manner. This is inspired by the ballroom stuff except it’s by a professional producer and featuring professional singers/musicians.

RuPaul didn’t invent drag queens.

Drag queens were even in the Bible times. Joseph was a drag queen. 

All right guys, according to LeaksNation M will be out with a new ALBUM right before the tour, it's a rumour but ... :Madonna012:

https://twitter.com/leaksnation_

And if true, my prays are all for the 8 tracks rumoured to have been written with Patrick Leonard around a year ago: what better choice to celebrate her legacy?

34 minutes ago, stefo said:

All right guys, according to LeaksNation M will be out with a new ALBUM right before the tour, it's a rumour but ... :Madonna012:

https://twitter.com/leaksnation_

And id true, my prays are all for the 8 tracks rumoured to have been written with Patrick Leonard around a year ago: what better choice to celebrate her legacy?

It's fake i think most likely announced before tour but it's too late for s announcement 

all her announcement comes like for 2/5-3 month before release

cause her sales mostly comes from physicals / there will be no any surprise drops with her current stream stats

even Swift did pre orders 

no chance of new album before tour starts .and those two singles is not her she like guest on it 

we will get FEL rainbow vinyl :08:

I'm not even sure bout her new single comin / cause she will be kind a fighting in charts with herself 

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's fake i think most likely announced before tour but it's too late for s announcement 

I really don't think there's gonna be any announcement at all: this is ment to be a surprising era imo.

She's been and rumoured to have been  in studio many times in the last 15, 16 months and it's a loooot of time since she released a proper album. Now I'm not saying this is going to happen 100% and I'm not saying it's going to be a full studio album, maybe just a 5 songs EP,  but I think the news is not unbelievable at all. It could be, just that: let's wait and see. Even if it won't happen, we're going to have a pair of new tracks and a whole catalogue tour, so nobody will fall in dispair  

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic