VULGAR

deathproof

2 hours ago, Joseebus said:

I seriously doubt a whole new album is coming. I feel like we'd know that for certain. Would be nice, though.

Depends on your definition of "coming". I think a new album is being worked on but won't be here this year. Once the tour actually starts, she won't have time to work on an album anymore. Obviously the record label wants her to make an album.

But I think the album is "soon" in the sense that Secret Project Revolution was "soon". Hopefully the tour inspires something great

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

BREAKING NEWS:

"according to commonsense.org there will be no new album to coencide with her 4 decades celebration tour"

- Me

Not me thinking to myself... "hmmmm.... what's Commonsense.org, Ive never heard of that site before" before my brain put it all together. 

:Madonna048:

We have 2 surprises singles that comes from others labels and artists.

Maybe she recorded new music cause she knows she will have no time for it and promo since the tour starts .  And again it's greatest hits tour.

So spring 2024 seems like right time for it.

I don't believe in surprise drop without announcement and physicals pre orders.🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Askeroff said:

it doesn't exactly sound how Ingrid describe it  like old school house from the 90s :Madonna056:

She might be referencing to 90s ballroom house : MAW's 'Ha Dance', Tod Terry, Cajmere.

It reminds me of MIA/Diplo collaborations too.

I have the vibe that Madonna will be vocals along Sam's not like a duet answering each other but 'huffing moaning and yeah yeah vulva like'

9 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't know if i'm scared or not (i'm not listening to any snippet), i mean some people compare it to Vogue which is amazing but some other people compare it to slow urban tracks like Veni Vedi Vici and Holy water and now even worse someone just above compared it to Gangnam style 😳😳😳

Because it gets the beat and samples from this song, like a ton of voguing tracks

5 hours ago, stefo said:

All right guys, according to LeaksNation M will be out with a new ALBUM right before the tour, it's a rumour but ... :Madonna012:

https://twitter.com/leaksnation_

And id true, my prays are all for the 8 tracks rumoured to have been written with Patrick Leonard around a year ago: what better choice to celebrate her legacy?

I've just checked and i haven't seen anything about a new album, they've just posted "Madonna coming next month" nothing more, so could be the track produced by Max Martin. Where have you read it is a new album ? Maybe i have missed it

6 hours ago, stefo said:

All right guys, according to LeaksNation M will be out with a new ALBUM right before the tour, it's a rumour but ... :Madonna012:

https://twitter.com/leaksnation_

And id true, my prays are all for the 8 tracks rumoured to have been written with Patrick Leonard around a year ago: what better choice to celebrate her legacy?

Yes, this is true. I do think Patrick Leonard had his hand in this record. But Bray did not. 

Thank you very much @EgoRod, not only now i have a good idea what the song sounds like so it's gonna be even easier to know it's the track when i hear by suprise, but you also got me excited with the "HA Dance" type beat and the arabian sound. Now i can go on with my daily life until i hear it ! I just hope i don't hear for the first time on a phone, by scrolling facebook or something like that, i wanna hear it in my car or in a shop or on tv... Something really old school !

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic