VULGAR

deathproof

1 minute ago, BuggedOut said:

I’m very self-deprecating and overly opinionated, so I could see how people who don’t know me would think I’m awful, but it’s ok.

I don’t like Sam Smiths voice. That’s all I have to say about Sam Smith, as I know nothing else about him nor do I care to.

Im going on and on because he is doing something with M, possibly and I’m in that thread.

You won’t find me in a Sam Smith solo thread.

*them

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

I mean to each their own but is there really a need for more boxes and categories when we could abolish gender in general and just be fine with everyone’s own gender expression regardless of their biological sex (transgenderism and intersexuality is obviously a different issue).

That would pretty much erase the problem all together. 😅 

Also with people like Demi Lovato adapting they/them for exactly one promo cycle and then abandoning it again when it didn’t lead to an increase of her fanbase, it really feels more like a very useless trend to me. Something that is more counter-productive…but that is just my opinion on it. If someone doesn’t want to use gender-labled pronouns I will gladly avoid the use and just use their name or something…

Agree but the path to this is through the they / them journey.

I know it seems awkward / hard but the sooner we get there labels won't matter. 

Seemingly if someone is not a specific gender the parameters of sexuality also become redundant this making Gay / Lesbian / Bi more questionable because can you say a they who is attracted to a man is gay? No they are queer but the more variations the less need. It's seemingly a mountain for now but in forty years time it'll feel different.

It's the good fight just me. 

3 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I’m very self-deprecating and overly opinionated, so I could see how people who don’t know me would think I’m awful, but it’s ok.

I don’t like Sam Smiths voice. That’s all I have to say about Sam Smith, as I know nothing else about him nor do I care to.

Im going on and on because he is doing something with M, possibly and I’m in that thread.

You won’t find me in a Sam Smith solo thread.

I love your posts. I think you are great. It’s ok to hate his voice. And I’m glad you are opinionated. Cheer up!!!!

1 minute ago, Mden said:

I love your posts. I think you are great. It’s ok to hate his voice. And I’m glad you are opinionated. Cheer up!!!!

Thanks, but sometimes I need to practice some restraint before hitting ‘submit reply’.

I can also be argumentative online, which is why I haven’t been on a Madonna forum in many years. I don’t like that about myself.

Just now, steady75 said:

Agree but the path to this is through the they / them journey.

I know it seems awkward / hard but the sooner we get there labels won't matter. 

Seemingly if someone is not a specific gender the parameters of sexuality also become redundant this making Gay / Lesbian / Bi more questionable because can you say a they who is attracted to a man is gay? No they are queer but the more variations the less need. It's seemingly a mountain for now but in forty years time it'll feel different.

It's the good fight just me. 

I really think it’s a very unnecessary and overly complicated journey to a destination that be reached with an easier path.

In German, for example…our entire language system is gender coded. We have gender specific articles but no gender neutral pronouns. It doesn’t work without the creation of new words (and those are much harder to establish). It’s easier an English but a lot of languages don’t work that way.

That said, people like Harry Styles, Bad Bunny, Billie Eilish among others are doing exactly THAT without having to change their pronouns.

Also, if you think about it… non-binary people seem to thing in far more narrowed and binary ways because in their mind, male and female come with certain characteristics and everything that doesn’t fit is neither. By that definition, femme gays would classify as non-binary. 💀💀💀 

Just now, BuggedOut said:

Thanks, but sometimes I need to practice some restraint before hitting ‘submit reply’.

I can also be argumentative online, which is why I haven’t been on a Madonna forum in many years. I don’t like that about myself.

Who cares? Just type whatever you want. As long as you aren't rude to people.

6 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I really think it’s a very unnecessary and overly complicated journey to a destination that be reached with an easier path.

In German, for example…our entire language system is gender coded. We have gender specific articles but no gender neutral pronouns. It doesn’t work without the creation of new words (and those are much harder to establish). It’s easier an English but a lot of languages don’t work that way.

That said, people like Harry Styles, Bad Bunny, Billie Eilish among others are doing exactly THAT without having to change their pronouns.

Also, if you think about it… non-binary people seem to thing in far more narrowed and binary ways because in their mind, male and female come with certain characteristics and everything that doesn’t fit is neither. By that definition, femme gays would classify as non-binary. 💀💀💀 

I think we can probably live without German so that can go too tbh. Makes it easier. 

and French: A table can be woman but Sam smith can't be a they. Mad when you think about it. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Who cares? Just type whatever you want. As long as you aren't rude to people.

Because I suffer from depression and a lot of my miserableness comes off in my posting, but I am actually a very kind and caring person.

I just get incredibly defensive and I am not always good at expressing my thoughts without them coming out sounding rude.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic