VULGAR

deathproof

Really liking what I'm hearing so far.  Who better than Madonna could have teamed up with Sam on a song called "Vulgar".  I do think this will gain a lot of attention and I agree that either people going to hate it or love it.  Can't wait to hear it in full.  Right now it sounds really cool!!!  

1 hour ago, TOpher said:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Yeah, you know, a four years waiting was absolutely necessary, now that we finally have the chance to hear what she was working at ... the track is definitely not my cup of tea, but it has potential for the pride season and the summer ahead

Just now, dubtronic said:

Ihank you. I made this fast and it's far from perfect, but Im happy you like it ...

Yeah, I was expecting just the clips presented with many fade outs in between.  Well done!  Should have not doubted since you produce a lot of great mixes of many artists.  Thanks for what you do.  You deserve to be mentioned in the Member appreciation thread.  :)

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yeah, I was expecting just the clips presented with many fade outs in between.  Well done!  Should have not doubted since you produce a lot of great mixes of many artists.  Thanks for what you do.  You deserve to be mentioned in the Member appreciation thread.  :)

haha, no of course I made a song out of them !

:hearteyes:

39 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

unimpressed big ang GIF by RealityTVGIFsOkay. Great beats. Beautiful beats.

p.s. Holy Water and Illuminati should have been singles. 

p.p.s Before you strike up the Quote button like Black Box feat. Martha Wash, this is exactly what I wanted from her in the 90's (bitch tracks) so I'm not actually mad.

Can you imagine Illuminati with the beats of Vulgar? They kinda remind me of the Illuminati demo.

21 minutes ago, mazzona said:

I am all excited for it, 

if it does not go to No.1 in the UK, madonnahatred/madonnafobia in the UK is proven (once again)

I have a feeling that it will zoom up the UK charts.  There seems to be a love/hate relationship going on with Madonna in the UK, and I feel right now there is an overwhelming positive appreciation of her currently.

I'll be curious how well this does in the U.S.  I believe we will see good positions on digital and streaming charts which gives a good indication how well the song is received.  Now as for radio?  While I don't hear anything too racy to keep it from radio, but it might still be a bit too out there for top 40 radio to play it on a regular basis.  We'll have to see. 

I'm excited about this because I really feel she has a chance to gain another top 10 hit, even in the U.S. that's if this gets radio support and a proper single release.  Our only other hope is if streaming goes through the roof with the song. 

58 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Can you imagine Illuminati with the beats of Vulgar? They kinda remind me of the Illuminati demo.

Yep. With a Jonas Akerlund conspiracy theme video where she turns into a lizard queen and bbq's kids at a Pride parade. Would have broke the internet. But the girls insisted on Ghosttown. 

sorry not sorry mob wives season 3 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

55 minutes ago, tscott said:

I have a feeling that it will zoom up the UK charts.  There seems to be a love/hate relationship going on with Madonna in the UK, and I feel right now there is an overwhelming positive appreciation of her currently.

I'll be curious how well this does in the U.S.  I believe we will see good positions on digital and streaming charts which gives a good indication how well the song is received.  Now as for radio?  While I don't hear anything too racy to keep it from radio, but it might still be a bit too out there for top 40 radio to play it on a regular basis.  We'll have to see. 

I'm excited about this because I really feel she has a chance to gain another top 10 hit, even in the U.S. that's if this gets radio support and a proper single release.  Our only other hope is if streaming goes through the roof with the song. 

Hopefully! :pray:

Tabloid hate towards Madonna in the UK is enough for dozens of phd projects! Interesting to see how sexism and misogyny are so welcomed in Brit media.

Yes, let's hope that she gets what she deserves.  

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic