VULGAR

deathproof

6 hours ago, deathproof said:

What does that mean?

I mean that it seems to be a catchy/fun song but that it sticks to the same formula and imagery that she has used so often in the past (Human Nature, Erotica etc.) A sound that will appeal only to her main fanbase and that you will only hear in gay clubs (nothing wrong with that!!! I guess that is her intention with this song). "Popular" on the other hand, sounds more "fresh" compared to her recent collabs and hopefully will appeal to a wider audience.

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

So i wasn't the only then ! Never cared for the album version but i really liked the Blessed Madonna remix. 

I think the album version is very generic, since you're french too you'll understand when i say it sounds like the kind of music they used in Quotidien when they go for the commercials.

The Blessed Madonna remix has this wonderful bass....i like the unreleased "Lucky Star" version better because i think the Missy Elliott rap is boring ( I don't know why it never works with her and Madonna)

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

¡¡¡¡Yo también!!!! la estoy escuchando en repeticion!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡Es tan bueno!!!!! *_*

Es un trallazo!  De esas canciones que crecen hasta la obsesión, no hacen ruido al principio y cuando te das cuenta se apodera de tu alma, a la gira de cabeza esto por favorr!!

Then you wonder why Madonna won't succeed, even when a long awaited collab is about to drop you guys are already spreading leaks, saving them up on your phone so you won't ever be playing it from official streaming apps, and the song won't grow at all. Wait a few days more ffs

27 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I think the album version is very generic, since you're french too you'll understand when i say it sounds like the kind of music they used in Quotidien when they go for the commercials.

Haha absolutely ! 

And yeah, the bass on the blessed Madonna remix are absolutely amazing. It's all about the bass !

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic