VULGAR

deathproof

31 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

They should get an extended version by Dijon. And I mean a 6 minutes song with lots of ballroom elements in it

You know what, even though i haven't heard a single note from the track, from the description you've made to me, i thought to myself that Honey Dijon could do an amazing extended version with ballroom elements !

23 minutes ago, Andreo said:

saving them up on your phone so you won't ever be playing it from official streaming apps, and the song won't grow at all.

I think you are over projecting , the same people and more will be playing the song everywhere. It's not because you hear something two days before it was released you'll stop listening to it. In fact there's psychology behind listening a lot to a song to liking the song. Strategy use in radio stations.

32 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Then you wonder why Madonna won't succeed, even when a long awaited collab is about to drop you guys are already spreading leaks, saving them up on your phone so you won't ever be playing it from official streaming apps, and the song won't grow at all. Wait a few days more ffs

Agreed! I have zero interest in listening to this song until it's released officially. I want to stream and buy it then. It really bugs me when so-called Madonna fans are sharing and listening to the leaks.

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Then you wonder why Madonna won't succeed, even when a long awaited collab is about to drop you guys are already spreading leaks, saving them up on your phone so you won't ever be playing it from official streaming apps, and the song won't grow at all. Wait a few days more ffs

The fact is I didn’t even complete my first listen… let it rot with Sam… 💀💀

Bye Bye GIF by NBC

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

The fact is I didn’t even complete my first listen… let it rot with Sam… 💀💀

Bye Bye GIF by NBC

That's my point big brain. You could have still waited for the official release instead of sharing leaks but it's well known that M fans have the self control of a starving kid in a candy store when it comes to new music (especially when it doesn't come to their expectations) 

33 minutes ago, Andreo said:

That's my point big brain. You could have still waited for the official release instead of sharing leaks but it's well known that M fans have the self control of a starving kid in a candy store when it comes to new music (especially when it doesn't come to their expectations) 

My little one stream won’t make it flop. 🥰😇😘 I’m sure their loyal fans will make it a huge success. 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

4 parts of the song summing about 1:50 of a 2min song had been shared by Sam YouTube's .

Everyone can pre-order the track in all the streams to be sure it will appear in your account and count towards the cause.

If you listened to Madonna in stream it will pop up as recommendation and you'll save it and listen to it.

The premier meant to be last week. I don't think Madonna fairies are dying every time someone plays it.

You don't have to listen to the song, but at the moment is out there and it's been promoted.

Padam Padam leaked few days before and it created a viral wave for free. Let's relax a bit.

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

My job as a fan and music listener IS NOT TO GIVE AWAY MY DATA TO SPOTIFY, NOT TO WAGE CHART WARS, NOT TO BE AN UNWILLING PART OF CAPITALISTIC QUEST FOR GROWTH THAT'S KILLING US ALL, NOT TO BE ACTING LIKE I'M A DUMB MILITARY IN A MADONNA ARMY. (she wouldn't like it anyway)

My job as a fan and music listener is to enjoy the music. Be it a vinyl on my record player, an mp3 file on my computer or a stream on my mobile.

On 5/29/2023 at 4:45 PM, konfideinmenow said:

Sam Smith is a fraud and the worst thing that has happened to the LGBTQIA+ community in years. I feel so sorry for M that she keeps going down these roads for a money grab. Pllllllease will the real Madonna wake back up! 

Disgraceful and totally unfair. Please buy yourself some brains.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic