VULGAR

deathproof

13 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

My job as a fan and music listener IS NOT TO GIVE AWAY MY DATA TO SPOTIFY, NOT TO WAGE CHART WARS, NOT TO BE ACTING LIKE I'M A DUMB MILITARY IN A MADONNA ARMY. (she wouldn't like it anyway)

My job as a fan and music listener is to enjoy the music. Be it a vinyl on my record player, an mp3 file on my computer or a stream on my mobile.

okokokok-clapping.gif

6 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

But you know that the myth of eternal growth is killing us all, right ?

I'm only talk about Madonna and her music here. I have my opinions but this is not the right place to talk about them. I've seem nice forums destroyed when they started to talk about certain things (politics, religion, animal rights, beliefs, etc.)

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

She is already the biggest female popstar ever. Stop talking like she's a failure.

Oh please, first the unnecessary anti-capitalistic rant and now this. Nobody said that, my post was referred to the hypocritical fans who wants to see M succeed again but then proceed to download everything from the leaks without actually supporting the music she puts out. 

28 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I'm only talk about Madonna and her music here. I have my opinions but this is not the right place to talk about them. I've seem nice forums destroyed when they started to talk about certain things (politics, religion, animal rights, beliefs, etc.)

Don't worry. As long as your views are not throwing LGBTQ+ people in jail or burning fossil fuel to own the dems, you'll be fine. Be brave, speak up, stand for what you stand for.

On 5/29/2023 at 5:53 PM, tscott said:

Yeah, I have to wonder where this "fraud" claim is coming from?

I do have to wonder if some who are either repulsed or dislikes Sam in some fashion actually sees a bit of themselves in Sam Smith.  In other words, they are projecting. Sam's not your typical attractive man especially to other gay men.  Especially to those who are superficial and all about how one looks.  It's one thing to not like Sam's music, but much of the distaste by some seem to have nothing to do with Smith's music, but more about his sexuality or how he presents himself.

I don't know Sam personally, but I suspect he's struggled a lot like most LGBTQ+ have.  I would think more people would appreciate a person of his influence trying to break some barriers as Sam has with his sexuality and imagery.

And I know, I know, he identifies as "they".  But  grammatically it sounds ridiculous.

Started fine, ended badly.

Why are people so fucking fixated on pronouns? Jeez you're exhausting. What's ridiculous is being judgemental about it. 

12 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Started fine, ended badly.

Why are people so fucking fixated on pronouns? Jeez you're exhausting. What's ridiculous is being judgemental about it. 

I agree why are people fixated on pronouns?  Not sure where I went wrong in my post, but nothing I said was judgmental.  Seems like for the past hour or two, you've went on a huge rant about some things that have NOTHING to do with this thread.

Like @Aiwa08pointed out, I'm here for the music, Madonna and her collaboration with Sam. Not argue about pronouns.  Have a problem with that?  Tough.  I'm being brave, speaking up, standing for what I stand for.  Sound familiar?  :smokey:

3 hours ago, Askeroff said:

Diplo in his country era now

but  his recent singles have a lot good dance house tracks its not dated at all

while Dijon is kind a meh for me 

Sorry to disagree but the first and the third track are indeed very dated imo. This is the kind of generic dance music you can hear for 10 years. I felt like listening to a Tomorrowland set. The second one has a nice disco feel but then again, as often with Diplo there are too many stuff going on. Sorry but this confirms that i don't like Diplos' productions. It's too generic and too "2010' sound". I feel like this guy never has never put a foot in an underground club prior to his fame. He's a kind of David Guetta who also does some trap/dancehall beats too (and very badly too imo). 

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

My job as a fan and music listener IS NOT TO GIVE AWAY MY DATA TO SPOTIFY, NOT TO WAGE CHART WARS, NOT TO BE AN UNWILLING PART OF CAPITALISTIC QUEST FOR GROWTH THAT'S KILLING US ALL, NOT TO BE ACTING LIKE I'M A DUMB MILITARY IN A MADONNA ARMY. (she wouldn't like it anyway)

My job as a fan and music listener is to enjoy the music. Be it a vinyl on my record player, an mp3 file on my computer or a stream on my mobile.

Don’t forget that as a fan it’s also your job to purchase or stream officially the material, as long as it’s available commercially 

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

Is the leak this.... what someone posted many pages back yesterday?  2:36 which I commented back then seemed quite short.

If there is more to this, please hit me up with the correct link.

Yeah it's that dl link is on dbree

Pretty sure a mod removed the link or the poster in respect of her work

13 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I have it but i don't trust you guys in term of having it lemme check

If i do share it do you promise to not spread it out of PM?

You don’t trust others to have it but were happy to download it for yourself in the first place? That makes no sense.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic