VULGAR

deathproof

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

Right now it's in every download site. It has apparently been leaked from iTunes..

U8j2bvj.png

Nothing ever leaks from iTunes Store, must have been encoded there by someone and that's it.

I mean, I'm no moderator but better not share links here if we don't want the forum to be in risk... it's everywhere already but it's not legal. :cute:

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

Nothing ever leaks from iTunes Store, must have been encoded there by someone and that's it.

I mean, I'm no moderator but better not share links here if we don't want the forum to be in risk... it's everywhere already but it's not legal. :cute:

It's not a link, It's just a picture from the m4a tags. I've find the m4a ten minutes ago in a download site.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

Thank you.This is the point i was trying to make in the previous page but some people peed on it

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

But the link has already been shared here in this thread.  You even said what I posted above is the song?  Or did I read what you posted incorrectly?

I know homever i said it before i think it's ok now homever i am not getting in public sharing due to legal new material

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Yeah, you are right.  I edited out the link I posted which was already posted pages back.  I was just curious if that was the actual full track.  I think I got my answer,  especially since the ITUNES info from the song shows the time is 2:36. 

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Don’t forget that as a fan it’s also your job to purchase or stream officially the material, as long as it’s available commercially 

I can be the hardcorest fan without spending a dime on it. Owning things doesn't make anyone better at anything, it just makes them a collector.

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Sorry to disagree but the first and the third track are indeed very dated imo. This is the kind of generic dance music you can hear for 10 years. I felt like listening to a Tomorrowland set. The second one has a nice disco feel but then again, as often with Diplo there are too many stuff going on. Sorry but this confirms that i don't like Diplos' productions. It's too generic and too "2010' sound". I feel like this guy never has never put a foot in an underground club prior to his fame. He's a kind of David Guetta who also does some trap/dancehall beats too (and very badly too imo). 

I was thinking something harder like this:

Or something like the Poppy stuff

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Given that the song has already leaked, what are the chances they could change the release date? It’s a bit dumb to keep it to 6/9 and lose lots of streams and all the hype

I don't think they'll change it. Probably the promo slots (big playlists etc.) are already set for Friday next week. Plus "Popular" has just been released today and it would confuse general public.

It's inconvenient that it has leaked (or maybe even intentional ahem) but if there's big label money put behind it when it's out then it's going to do well anyway.

Just remember to stream it and/or buy it next Friday...

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic