VULGAR

deathproof

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Whist I enjoy both tracks there will be blood if any of her bonfide hits get set aside on tour for Frozen On Fire, Material Gworl, Hung UOT, Vulgar, Popular or BTUTTB. 

The first three could be used as mash ups with their originals, so they wouldn't need to hog an entire slot on their own. And maybe a new song as an interlude. 

Yeah the prelude intro of Material Gworrls would be cool and if she wants to do the full frozen vocal over the sidekick track I’m cool with that. Sorry Is not too far musically from the original so again I’ll deal. 
Hung Up in anything other that true to the original with full abba sample and disco romp is non negotiable. 
Like… throw in a bit of Back That Up To The Beat lyrically before the encore of Everybody and again permissible. 
Any 2012+ day material outside of the singles and Rebel Heart should probably be interpolated, samples or alluded to. 
A full slot and thou shalt not pass. 

I non ironically stan GMAYL and I think the original performed would be an absolute romp ten years later on its campy glory. 

I sound entitled but I am only half joking. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f1a244e9d3e28de2571f6afd6e518272.jpeg

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Whist I enjoy both tracks there will be blood if any of her bonfide hits get set aside on tour for Frozen On Fire, Material Gworl, Hung UOT, Vulgar, Popular or BTUTTB.

FOF if it segues into the Calderone mix could really be something. The rest?

big ang no GIF

And I love BTUTTB and have grown to love Slung Up. But they are no Stations of The Cross.

54 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Sorry to all the haters (not really) but I love Vulgar.  It is a f@ckin bop and so much fun.  It really makes me wanna dance.  It also feels empowering and perfect for today's socio-political environment.  

Love how you expressed that. I agree with everything you say.  At the same time, there will be those even in the mainstream disgusted by the song.  I. LOVE. IT.  Even at 64 and she's still finding ways to get under people's skin.

4 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Sorry to all the haters (not really) but I love Vulgar.  It is a f@ckin bop and so much fun.  It really makes me wanna dance.  It also feels empowering and perfect for today's socio-political environment.  

It’s amazingly fun and people who prefer Popular keep going around ❤️‘ing people’s posts as if they like Vulgar more. Cringe AF.

Of course Vulger won’t get much radio play. It’s vulgar.

This track is so much fun and should get people up dancing at clubs all summer!

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Short songs are as fun as short dicks, no matter how hard you try in the end you always feel like wanting more… 

I'm confused about the analogy: That means short is fun or you enjoy fun for a short period? You enjoy hard short dicks? you tried to enjoyed them? You want more of them?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic