VULGAR

deathproof

8 minutes ago, Alex JLR said:

I must confess that I would love to hear a longer version of the song. Maybe with another verse or the addition from M's speech at the Grammys : "If they call you shocking, scandalous, troublesome, problematic, provocative or... dangerous, you're definitely on to something..." :)

We need a fanmade mix of this. :clapp:

27 minutes ago, Alex JLR said:

the addition from M's speech at the Grammys : "If they call you shocking, scandalous, troublesome, problematic, provocative or... dangerous, you're definitely on to something..." :)

19 minutes ago, dylanlioncourt said:

We need a fanmade mix of this. :clapp:

PLEASE GOD MAKE SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM CREATE THIS @dubtronicPLEASE, maybe u can do it? *_*

14 minutes ago, Chris said:

i did find this tho

That's an official teaser.  The song is 2:36 long.  It's an easy google away or some nice fan here might find a way to get it to you.  :) Meanwhile, it's a pretty fun track.  More of a statement song and I'm sure it will cause a bit  of a stir with people.  

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

That's an official teaser.  The song is 2:36 long.  It's an easy google away or some nice fan here might find a way to get it to you.  :) Meanwhile, it's a pretty fun track.  More of a statement song and I'm sure it will cause a bit  of a stir with people.  

Let's try not reviving it

I'm done with the PM's no more song sharing

Better try and google it and find it yourself

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic