VULGAR

deathproof

8 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I feel so late to the party, has everybody else heard this track lolol what's happening. And just to inset something to go along with the theme of this thread, I like dicks. Very much so. Why do we not have M giving head to a bottle emoji?

Ha.. I agree. I'm so looking for innapropriate emojis custom to the forum, but it's so PG-24... 

I'd say 13, but those who act older than that are easily offended.

i like the lyrics, it's really about supporting Sam Smith and through them, people who recognize themself in him, it's like people call them vulgar and other names and to fight against them and feel empowered they pretend they are Madonna and turns out, she really is on their side and will split your banana if you attack them (I think this should have been the lyrics to Bitch I'm Madonna to make it better). It's something a lot of us experienced and did (without Madonna being directly involved, sadly).

(Gosh, i had to go back and correct all the pronouns in this)

PS : Thick and short dicks really are the worst. 

9 hours ago, tscott said:

Here's an interesting question... do you think after hearing a number of times you could like it.  I ask because while I prefer Popular over this one, I still enjoy it.  But in the past, I recall hearing songs I couldn't stand and then found myself liking them at some point.  One song in particular comes to mind.  I completely detested "You Oughta Know" by Alanis, but years later I found a new appreciation for it.  Of course, that song Vulgar are world's apart when it comes to lyrics and a great song, but I've had other experiences with songs that didn't really have a lot of substance.  It's strange how within time how songs can affect you differently. :)

That's what its called the "familiarity principle' and I referred to it about how leaks like this, along with teasers, media sharing push interest and makes you like something after being exposed to it.

"The mere-exposure effect posits that repeated exposure to a stimulus increases perceptual fluency, the ease with which a stimulus can be processed. Perceptual fluency, in turn, increases positive affect. Studies showed that repeated exposure increases perceptual fluency, confirming positive affect in autobiographical memory and perceptual learning a finding supported in later studies."

It's fascinating and you can see how it applies to so many factors in our lives.

4 hours ago, EgoRod said:

20 Fingers followed up with a much vulgar " Lick It"

I was puzzled when I moved to London and I only heard the radio version of Short Dick Man: Short Short Man, so stupid

https://www.discogs.com/release/1929185-20-Fingers-Featuring-Gillette-Short-Short-Man

I was a huge 20 Fingers fan when i was a teen ! They were my fav dance band at the time ! I loved everything, the music was Amazing, the sexual lyrics, the voices and attitude of their different vocalist girls etc... When i heard and seen "Short dick man" for the first time i really loved the whole package, the very good beat, ans Gilette was fuckin cool. Then "Lick it" with Roula and that track was my absolute jam ! Then i got the cd single of "Mr personnality" from Gilette and there was that bloody amazing 20 fingers version of the track, "The ugly mix" which sounds like a sequel to "Short dick man" and "Lick it". Finally i got my hands on the full 20 fingers album and i was just on the moon cause there was a couple of non-singles tracks that were really good like "Sex machine"... 

I often play "Short dick man" and sometimes i blend it with "Lick it" during my set at work and the crowd reaction is always amazing, always a hit and never a miss. As soon as people hear the first beats of "Short dick man" you can be sure they bring their asses on the dancefloor, and when i play "Lick it" everyone's chanting "Boom balalalala boom" together ! Still works wonder in clubs 27 years later. 

I'd secretly love M to sample "Lick it" 😂 There was a rumor about it a couple of years ago but turns out i was false...

13 hours ago, tscott said:

Here you go. Let's do a sing-a-long...

[Intro: Sam Smith, Madonna]
Vulgar
Mm

[Verse 1: Sam Smith, Sam Smith & Madonna]
You know you're beautiful when they call you vulgar
I do what I wanna, I go when I gotta
I'm sexy, I'm free and I feel
Uh

[Chorus: Sam Smith, Sam Smith & Madonna]
Vulgar
Vulgar
Vulgar
Vulgar
Vulgar

[Bridge: Sam Smith, Madonna]
It's Sam and Madonna
Speak, bitch, and say, "I'll fucking dance"
Do you know how to spell my name?

[Verse 2: Madonna, Sam Smith & Madonna]

Let's get into the groove, you know just what to do
Boy, get down on your knees 'cause I am Madonna
If you fuck with Sam tonight, you're fucking with me
So watch what you say or I'll split your banana
We do what we wanna, we say what we gotta
We're sexy and free and we're feeling
Uh

[Chorus: Sam Smith & Madonna]
Vulgar
Vulgar
Vulgar
Vulgar

Source: GOOGLE.... if anything is not correct, it's on them. Not me.  I've not mastered the lyrics just yet. LOL!

This is more or less what i understand [with some corrections added by @Fabiolous:cute:]:

Vulgar

Uh

Speak, bitch, and say our fucking names

It’s Sam and Madonna

Look like i’m dressed to kill, love how I make me feel

All black and stripper heels, mood like Madonna

... like I’m in the Louvre, got nothing left to prove

I'm sexy and free and I feel

Uh

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Let’s get into the groove, you know just what to do

Boy, get down on your knees ‘cause I am Madonna

If you fuck with Sam tonight, you’re fucking with me, alright?!

So watch what you say or I’ll split your banana

We’re sexy and free and we feel

Uh

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar is beautiful, filthy and gorgeous

Vulgar will make you dance, don’t need a chorus

Say we’re ridiculous, we’ll just go harder

Mad and meticulous, Sam and Madonna

B – I – T – C – H

Go fuck yourself

You heard me, bitch

Say our fucking names!

3 hours ago, EgoRod said:

I was puzzled when I moved to London and I only heard the radio version of Short Dick Man: Short Short Man, so stupid

https://www.discogs.com/release/1929185-20-Fingers-Featuring-Gillette-Short-Short-Man

Is there a radio version without the ‘short short man’? I can't find a radio version with "short dick man"

37 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I use to play "Short dick man" and sometimes i blend it with "Lick it" during my set at work and the crowd reaction is always amazing, always a hit and never a miss. As soon as people hear the first beats of "Short dick man" you can be sure they bring their asses on the dancefloor, and when i play "Lick it" everyone's chanting "Boom balalalala boom" together ! Still works wonder in clubs 27 years later. 

In Spain was famous the "answer" to short dick man. A rapper singing how big his dick was (in spanish). So clubs always played both versions.

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is more or less what i understand:

Some corrections:

Vulgar

It’s Sam and Madonna

Look like i’m dressed to kill, love how I make me feel

All black and stripper heels, mood like Madonna

.....  like I’m in the Louvre, got nothing left to prove

Vulgar

Vulgar

B - I - T - C - H

Go fuck yourself

You heard me, bitch

Say our fucking names!

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is more or less what i understand:

Vulgar

Uh

It’s Sam and Madonna

Look like i’m just a …, love how I make me feel

All black and stripped to heels, move like Madonna

Bitch like I’m in the …, got nothing left to prove

Uh

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Uh

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

Vulgar

B – I – T – C – H

Go fuck yourself

You heard me, bitch

Say our fucking names!

And that's the RADIO FRIENDLY version

madonna GIF

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

I was a huge 20 Fingers fan when i was a teen ! They were my fav dance band at the time ! I loved everything, the music was Amazing, the sexual lyrics, the voices and attitude of their different vocalist girls etc... When i heard and seen "Short dick man" for the first time i really loved the whole package, the very good beat, ans Gilette was fuckin cool. Then "Lick it" with Roula and that track was my absolute jam ! Then i got the cd single of "Mr personnality" from Gilette and there was that bloody amazing 20 fingers version of the track, "The ugly mix" which sounds like a sequel to "Short dick man" and "Lick it". Finally i got my hands on the full 20 fingers album and i was just on the moon cause there was a couple of non-singles tracks that were really good like "Sex machine"... 

I use to play "Short dick man" and sometimes i blend it with "Lick it" during my set at work and the crowd reaction is always amazing, always a hit and never a miss. As soon as people hear the first beats of "Short dick man" you can be sure they bring their asses on the dancefloor, and when i play "Lick it" everyone's chanting "Boom balalalala boom" together ! Still works wonder in clubs 27 years later. 

I'd secretly love M to sample "Lick it" 😂 There was a rumor about it a couple of years ago but turns out i was false...

Mr Personality the Ugly  + Underground mix are soo good. Also Underground mix of Lick It

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic