VULGAR

deathproof

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Indeed. Do we know for sure that is what it’s called?

Maybe not. The pre save appears that way.

If it was going to be revealed at his show its a mess they have not pivoted yet, especially given what the term coming soon evokes for M fans.

Drop the surprise and kill the expectations gap 

1 minute ago, diesel6888 said:

I am not a fan of Sam Smith at all, dont like the way their career has gone or their new look. Doesnt mean I hate does not mean I am a fat shamer, just means I dont like it.

But surely as a Madonna fan you can appreciate and respect what they are trying to do? There is a point to it. It's VERY Madonna.

5 hours ago, Roy said:

Whooooo lord, the fuck?

I just woke up and there are 27 pages added to this thread. XD

A whole lotta nothing added :dead: 

I still don’t know the title, the release date, or if it’s a brand new song or a remix of an old Midge song :Madonna038: 

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Goober was a slang term in the 80s.

I was born at the turn of the century so this is what I grew up on

I am not a huge fan of Sam but recognize their talent. I also love the way they embrace who they are and done their own thing. Seems a perfect fit for Madonna. I am always gonna defend someone who gives 2 fingers up to the God squad. I really hope it does well for them, it would be great to see her back in the charts.

34 minutes ago, anjoel said:

I am not a huge fan of Sam but recognize their talent. I also love the way they embrace who they are and done their own thing. Seems a perfect fit for Madonna. I am always gonna defend someone who gives 2 fingers up to the God squad. I really hope it does well for them, it would be great to see her back in the charts.

I’m just hoping we get commentary from Piers, Candice Owens and the like. So entertaining :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

But surely as a Madonna fan you can appreciate and respect what they are trying to do? There is a point to it. It's VERY Madonna.

Not really and as a Madonna fan I dont like everything she does or says. I will wait to see what its like but I have a feeling it will be provocative for the sake of shock and not much else. Hopefully I will be proved wrong.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic