VULGAR

deathproof

24 minutes ago, Rosita The chihuahua said:

This song  is really bad on so many levels. It's a shame, two amazing artists. Lots of money to produce and... that. At least the young people liked it.

Noooooooo not you Rosita the Chihuahua not you specially (I love your name 😍 it’s the best). I’m also old and love the song 🎵 I wish it was longer and thicker but it is way it is. 

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t like this one but happy for those that do. It’s too short, too self-aware, trying too hard to provoke without any underlying substance. Popular wins it for me. 

Here's an interesting question... do you think after hearing a number of times you could like it.  I ask because while I prefer Popular over this one, I still enjoy it.  But in the past, I recall hearing songs I couldn't stand and then found myself liking them at some point.  One song in particular comes to mind.  I completely detested "You Oughta Know" by Alanis, but years later I found a new appreciation for it.  Of course, that song Vulgar are world's apart when it comes to lyrics and a great song, but I've had other experiences with songs that didn't really have a lot of substance.  It's strange how within time how songs can affect you differently. :)

9 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t like this one but happy for those that do. It’s too short, too self-aware, trying too hard to provoke without any underlying substance. Popular wins it for me. 

I feel the same way about Popular.

Except that just doesn’t feel like a Madonna song to me, but I am honestly happy so many people enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

wish it was longer and thicker but it is way it is. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Noooooooo not you Rosita the Chihuahua not you specially (I love your name 😍 it’s the best). I’m also old and love the song 🎵 I wish it was longer and thicker but it is way it is. 

Sorry human friend, it must be something of my race that makes me a little too demanding. <3

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic