Rolling Stone 1997 Women of Rock Madonna /Tina Turner /Courtney Love (contactsheet)

Askeroff

4 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I knew Pud from MadonnaMad and then met him once during the Confessions Tour.

Nobody remembers MadonnaMad?

Of course I do. That was my first Madonna forum. But I was more of a lurker and no one would remember me. Back in those days I thought only freaks posted that often.

19 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I knew Pud from MadonnaMad and then met him once during the Confessions Tour.

Nobody remembers MadonnaMad?

I miss Pud. He is a legend! Always had the best content and he adored Madonna similar to how I do. Which he still had his forum or maybe he does and I just don’t now about it. 

1 hour ago, Lucky90210 said:

I miss Pud. He is a legend! Always had the best content and he adored Madonna similar to how I do. Which he still had his forum or maybe he does and I just don’t now about it. 

I think he does Madonna stuff on Twitter, but I don’t do Twitter, sadly.

On 5/26/2023 at 10:52 PM, Askeroff said:

Never saw it before :hearteyes:

never knew in this world exist pics of  Madonna with Tina and Madonna with Courtney ( i mean separately)

always thought the whole shoot was kind a fiction from RS and they all never meet together in studio like only Tina And Courtney and Madonna was shoot without them

ZS0imfL9ahg.jpg?size=984x1278&quality=95 

is there more sheets from this set or pics in hq maybe ? 

Saw it yesterday, the photographer shared it… so I guess photographers will share unseen pics of M once she pass away? 🥲😂💀

I love the first one from left & the middle one at the bottom!!! They eventually picked the one shot that looks like they photoshopped them all together. 🥲💀