The Singapore Madonna Link

BuggedOut

23 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Does anyone remember this back from at least early 1998?

I vividly remember being an 19 yo in early 1998 and hearing the low quality snippet of Frozen for the first time.

It was such an exciting time!

who remembers the very 1st madonnarama forum which featured an "official bash madonna" thread.

they had very infamous members sometimes illustrious and infamous.

an alledged nun among them. 

guys its been 23 years! :wide-eyes: or more.

5 minutes ago, sidney78a said:

who remembers the very 1st madonnarama forum which featured an "official bash madonna" thread.

I remember that Teddy guy and his Rama page, which I frequented for news, but I don’t remember that forum.

Didn’t Teddy swear off M at one point and turn to Kylie?

22 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I vividly remember being an 19 yo in early 1998 and hearing the low quality snippet of Frozen for the first time.

I vividly remember this website, I frequented it on almost a daily basis. Such exciting times! I think that's where I downloaded the Stereo MC's mix of Frozen in the MP3 format which was new at the time. I was 18 then

9 minutes ago, sidney78a said:

I was a member with Rama, OMG, it's been ages. Can't remember what ever happened to that forum. Or to MadonnaAshram which was another great site that all of us, the now-40-year-olds, must have been visiting

37 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

i was 31. lol. and had my 2nd child, i used to get so excited when those low quality mp3s leaked.

13 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I think around 2000, at the peak of Rama, I was on some Madonna News Page or something.

It was blue and was forum like, but I can’t remember the name!

Then I went to MadonnaMad

The memories!

Yeahhh, those two I also visited. And then there was madonnalicious, which I think is still up and running, but for some reason I stopped visiting quite a long time ago

The memories indeed

• BuggedOut changed the title to The Singapore Madonna Link
1 minute ago, Madant said:

Yeahhh, those two I also visited. And then there was madonnalicious, which I think is still up and running, but for some reason I stopped visiting quite a long time ago

The memories indeed

I forgot all about Madonnalicious and I forget why I stopped frequenting it as well!

I had a friend a few towns over that I met on mlvc.org mailing list he would send me personalized cassettes with these DMC and hot mixes etc I still have them all. I wonder if something rare is on them. Imma pull them from the archive next time and scan the track lists for you guys. They’re really cool.

3 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Madonna gets a lot of shit from the GP but in my opinion her fandom is superior/the ultimate, always has been. She deserves the best and her fans know that. 

We certainly can be her harshest critics as well!

But M is my ride or die.

Since my mother passed in 2009, M is the one constant in my life since I was a very young child.

That will always mean something.