Videos after 2009

Honey Little

10 minutes ago, deathproof said:

It wasn’t. It’s not even about the Super Bowl. They were just taking advantage of the situation by including cheerleader chants. But again, the chants were included in the writers demo 

I never said it WAS about the Superbowl.  Stop twisting and misinterpreting what I've stated.  When Madonna got involved, it obviously was being penned for the Superbowl.  Her involvement with the Superbowl began nearly a year in advance.  She was already in the process of making MDNA.  So again, the song was very much penned and intended for the Superbowl.  Twist around as you please, but that is fact.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

I never said it WAS about the Superbowl.  Stop twisting and misinterpreting what I've stated.  When Madonna got involved, it obviously was being penned for the Superbowl.  Her involvement with the Superbowl began nearly a year in advance.  She was already in the process of making MDNA.  So again, the song was very much penned and intended for the Superbowl.  Twist around as you please, but that is fact.

We have no reason to believe that. The chant could have been added once it was decided to use it for that. And even if it was created with the Superbowl in mind we have no reason to believe the Superbowl asked them to create a song for it. They never did this with any other artist so I don't see why that would have happened.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

We have no reason to believe that. The chant could have been added once it was decided to use it for that. And even if it was created with the Superbowl in mind we have no reason to believe the Superbowl asked them to create a song for it. They never did this with any other artist so I don't see why that would have happened.

I never said she was asked by the Superbowl.  Learn to read and comprehend what is said. 

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

I never said she was asked by the Superbowl.  Learn to read and comprehend what is said. 

Can you translate this:

That song was written specifically for the Superbowl.  There was no "chosen" to it.  She obviously was ask to write something specifically for the Superbowl and she did. 

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

"She obviously was ask to write something specifically for the Superbowl and she did. "

If that isn't what you meant learn to explain yourself properly.

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Because Guy O claimed he saw a lot of praise about the song

“the plan was for new music to come out in the new year, and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday. I’m very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!”

Yes I remember that.

21 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

"She obviously was ask to write something specifically for the Superbowl and she did. "

If that isn't what you meant learn to explain yourself properly.

I was clear, but you chose to interpret it in your own way, but that's okay, this is the internet and some prefer to extend claws and interpret things to fit their narrative.  But I refuse to engage into a popcorn or stir the pot moment which some do here. 

1 hour ago, tscott said:

I was clear, but you chose to interpret it in your own way, but that's okay, this is the internet and some prefer to extend claws and interpret things to fit their narrative.  But I refuse to engage into a popcorn or stir the pot moment which some do here. 

No idea what you’re on about tbh