POPULAR

1 minute ago, Askeroff said:

Double Fantasy was good but it floped 

well the only reason the Madonna in this track i think is Mike Dean

i don't think Abel need publicity from Madonna and Sam  since his audience is kind a different and more interested in Carti comeback

I totally agree she's on this most likely because of Mike Dean's involvement, I just find it peculiar that The Weeknd re-tweeted the Sam Smith collab with Madonna and used LAP on the red carpet for the IDOL's premiere.   It's just a big old guess and I'm glad whatever the reason, The Weeknd is releasing the track with Madonna is on.  More exposure for her. 

16 hours ago, Prayer said:

Artwork will probably be just the album cover, since the goal is to promote the series...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs6XFK2LxGY/

So much buzz with this series, so I'll be curious how this ends.  The Weeknd's first release hasn't been as successful, but that could change based on the acceptance of the series.  I will admit; I'll be tuned in once it premieres. Who else???

20 minutes ago, proxy said:

I also wonder why Madonna promotes song with Sam on her social media and ignore the one with The Weeknd, tho it could be that Popular already have great promotion, so I kinda answer my own question :Madonna006:

maybe she post or promote it when its released ? 

30 minutes ago, proxy said:

I also wonder why Madonna promotes song with Sam on her social media and ignore the one with The Weeknd, tho it could be that Popular already have great promotion, so I kinda answer my own question :Madonna006:

I think Vulgar is a duet, 50% Madonna 50% Sam Smith, while Popular is just "Featuring Madonna", so Madonna will probably just have a few lines. In other words Vulgar is a Madonna single, Popular is a The Weeknd single

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic