POPULAR

Just now, tscott said:

I'm still curious why Madonna has made no mention of this collab yet.  Obviously, her focus is more on the Sam collab, but she'll probably something once it drops. 

She doesn't need to promo it, because Abel farts and easily gets 20 million views in hours.
The Weeknd is #1 in Spotify right now...

I feel something strange, the featuring is call Madonna on second place, Madonna hasn't talk about that song, i think that her involving in the OST, will be more important with Like a Prayer, and possibly, her contribution on Popular is only a bit lines.... Wish this not be true! But perhaps, explain the silence about it!!! Who knows?

1 hour ago, dedalo said:

I feel something strange, the featuring is call Madonna on second place, Madonna hasn't talk about that song, i think that her involving in the OST, will be more important with Like a Prayer, and possibly, her contribution on Popular is only a bit lines.... Wish this not be true! But perhaps, explain the silence about it!!! Who knows?

I find it strange she's not mentioned anything too.  But I'm wondering if LAP is even on the soundtrack, and they just played it on the red carpet?  I guess we'll find out soon enough when the soundtrack drops. 

It's not so much I'm thinking promotion on her part, but the fact she seems to be very eager to share her collabs, but for this one, she has said nothing.  But maybe that will change in the coming hours once the song is released. 

I'm kinda figuring her involvement on Popular is probably minimal compared to her involvement on Vulgar.  Again, we'll see soon enough. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic