POPULAR

• Karma changed the title to The Weeknd f/ Madonna & Playboi Carti - "Popular" (Out NOW)

Wow wow wowwww !!!! I've just woke up 5 minutes ago, i'm still in my bed and i wake up to this jam !!!! I absolutely didn't expect such a cool, dancey and melodic track and most of all Madonna has many parts, this is a real duet !!! She speaks at the beginning, has a full verses, sings along with Abel on all the choruses (exept the 1st one) and there's even her laugh during the ending !!! The song is so good !!! What a pleasant surprise !!  Sounds way better than the preview on the red carpet ! I can say this is the best M track i have heard in a long time ! Her vocals are pure and not autotuned and hers voice blends so well with Abel !!! I'm so happy, what an amazing way to start the day and the upcoming week end !!!! Wowwww !!!!!

Just now, Redha DBL said:

Wow wow wowwww !!!! I've just woke up 5 minutes ago, i'm still in my bed and i wake up to this jam !!!! I absolutely didn't expect such a cool, dancey and melodic track and most of all Madonna has many parts, this is a real duet !!! She speaks at the beginning, has a full verses, sings along with Abel on all the choruses (exept the 1st one) and there's even her laugh during the ending !!! The song is so good !!! What a pleasant surprise !!  Sounds way better than the preview on the red carpet ! I can say this is the best M track i have heard in a long time ! Her vocals are pure and not autotuned and hers voice blends so well with Abel !!! I'm so happy, what an amazing way to start the day and the upcoming week end !!!! Wowwww !!!!!

Exactly, it’s a duet, once she comes in she sings the whole thing

14 minutes ago, nobelson said:

Exactly, it’s a duet, once she comes in she sings the whole thing

A duet is between two people. This has three people on the track.  At best this is really a trio.  And she doesn't sing the whole song when she comes in because she starts off with the intro and then The Weeknd and Playboi Carti come in.  She comes back in during the second verse.  She's merely a featured artist on this song.  Nothing wrong with that either.  It's a great track and I'm glad she's part of it.  It's going to definitely do great on streaming and digital charts. I can see this song being #1 on the ITUNE charts considering how little needs to sell to hit that position.

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic