POPULAR

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR

I was just going to post this and saw all your previous posts. 

“I've always wanted to work with her,” he said. “I’ve always wanted to write and produce a Madonna album…well, co-produce with her, of course. She’s a visionary and she has such a singular vision, and I just want to come into her world and create a classic Madonna album. That was always my dream. Hopefully this is the appetizer for that.

Seems to coincidental with her post and the vibe the movie and the celebration tour has been giving… 

1 hour ago, f78k said:

She just posted this in an Instagram story… maybe this will happen 🤞🏻🤩

IMG_7366.jpeg

Yes, this is what I'm talking about.  Let's hope she holds onto this thought and goes into the studio right after touring next year.  Unfortunately, we won't probably get it until 2025. 

hmm does Abel even produce though? 

Like..the song is a cute girl but if this was in the middle of Hard Candy people would be raking it 7/8th in album rankings. 

I just think we've sunk so low as a community after the last few remixes and features that this just feels like a relief. 

Not hating and it'll do well but Medellin, Crave, Future and IDSIF were better tbh. 

Abel needs to do more if he wants my endorsement for a whole album. 

I think he has approximately three songs that are compatible with anything Madonna has ever put out as a single. 

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

hmm does Abel even produce though? 

Like..the song is a cute girl but if this was in the middle of Hard Candy people would be raking it 7/8th in album rankings. 

I just think we've sunk so low as a community after the last few remixes and features that this just feels like a relief. 

Not hating and it'll do well but Medellin, Crave, Future and IDSIF were better tbh. 

Abel needs to do more if he wants my endorsement for a whole album. 

I think he has approximately three songs that are compatible with anything Madonna has ever put out as a single. 

big ang television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

(Agreed but) I'm gonna let them quote you to hell and back, sis.

TGIF, Mama😘

big ang drinking GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic