POPULAR

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Does Qobuz count towards the charts?

59 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yes, she's got a few more weeks to squeeze in new album before the tour kicks off.  Do it Madonna Do it!!  We want a new album with The Weeknd. 

Well he’s at the moment on tour in Europe so it’s not possible now,  but they can hit the studio as soon as the Celebration Tour ends!

Just now, cosmic_system said:

Well he’s at the moment on tour in Europe so it’s not possible now,  but they can hit the studio as soon as the Celebration Tour ends!

Well I was only joking (well half-way.  LOL!)  There is no chance of her doing anything with him until after the tour.  :)

5 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

After all this, do we still maintain the narrative she was just buying a house??? Honest question 181C1787-CA7A-417C-809E-DDC625BA1A27.jpeg.923ad4172f9a4b06203b4cd9a12cf540.jpeg

But Popular is an Abel song. Madonna had no hand in it and it doesn’t even sound like her lol

I wish it was her song getting all the attention, but I am sure Vulgar will gain a ton of attention along with the Max Martin track

44 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

No.

And what hit songs has Abel produced on his own to make people think he is this production god? Nobody will answer that for me.

He produces his songs with multiple people.

3 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

No.

And what hit songs has Abel produced on his own to make people think he is this production god? Nobody will answer that for me.

He produces his songs with multiple people.

It’s all about marketing. Abel knows it and so does Madonna. Madonna will be the main co-producer (as it is her own solo album) along with Abel’s gang of writers and co-producers.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

It’s all about marketing. Abel knows it and so does Madonna. Madonna will be the main co-producer (as it is her own solo album) along with Abel’s gang of writers and co-producers.

The Weeknd and Madonna as the main producers would be very interesting.  He doesn't need others he's worked with on his own albums to come in with him.  After all, Madonna isn't necessarily known for producing and writing her albums all by herself. She always has producers and writers coming in as well.  The point is to get the two together and share their own personal ideas, talent and style.  No one had ever said he's perfect.  No one is comparing him to other artists who write their own music.  People interested in this just want to see what chemistry they can have together.  Both are visionaries and have a knack to find other people to help them produce a sound they are looking for.

Anyway, it's all wishful thinking at this point.  No need for anyone to get out of sort and upset over something that may or may not happen.  It's all fun conversation.  :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic