POPULAR

11 minutes ago, f78k said:

Is it M’s voice at 38 seconds or so ? 

Definitely, it’s spoken word. Not singing. 
Madonna recently (very angrily) said in some interview that people need to pay high dollar in fees if they want her to “really sing” and that she’s tired of people/artists asking her to do so. 

Edited by Honey Little (see edit history)

1 hour ago, f78k said:

Is it M’s voice at 38 seconds or so ? 

What the hell ??? We can hear the full song and Madonna is only saying like 4 words during the intro... Sorry, i'm always trying to be positive and all but this is beginning to be a bad joke, first we get the announcement that Madonna will be on three new tracks with Christine and the queens, super exciting and then the 3 songs drop and turns it's only a few spoken words, then the big Sam Smith collab announcement drops and once again super excited, then an a reliable insider says Madonna's parts are mostly spoken words and qualified the song as vulgar, turns out just yeterday Madonna teased the Vulgar title on her story, so seems like the insider is legit, and now another announcement of a new track with the Weeknd, once again super excited but the red carpet video plays the whole track and now it's getting even worse cause she only says like 4 words during the intro and nothing more...  So we have now 5 new songs with only spoken words... Ok i keep some expectations for the Sam Smith collab cause i haven't heard it but from the insider description it's also spoken words... What the hell ?? Did she record a pack of spoken words in her new home studio and is selling them word by word to any new artist who wanna a collab ?? Sorry for the negativity, i'm not often doing it on the forum but this is getting boring, 5 times being excited for almost nothing... i know she owns us nothing but these kind of announcements creates real excitement for fans who haven't got new music from their fav for a long time. 5 times is just getting like a bad joke now... Now it's only missing the info that the upcoming Max Martin track is mostly spoken words and i'm done...

28 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

What the hell ??? (...) and now another announcement of a new track with the Weeknd, once again super excited but the red carpet video plays the whole track and now it's getting even worse cause she only says like 4 words during the intro and nothing more...

Is she singing in the background at 3:47? 🤔

6 minutes ago, Levon said:

Is she singing in the background at 3:47 maybe? 🤔

Seems like for maybe 2 seconds and i'm not even sure then i hear Abel's voice for sure... Anyway it's obvious Madonna is not really part of this song or singing in it, i mean we wouldn't even have to question ourselves, we would obviously hear her singing voice on the video.

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic