POPULAR

18 minutes ago, Andreo said:

The way my interest in this went from 10 to 0 so quickly. All this noise for a 4 words sample. Nah, fuck it. 

around 1:58 to 2:15 i think this is maybe her singing...it's really similar to weeknd voice but kinda seems like madonna....on 2:03 its def her singing "on and on and on". 

23 minutes ago, Mden said:

Here’s an idea. Stop criticizing Madonna for everything she does. 

You can pick on Beyonce
Nicki or Lil Wayne
Oprah and Obama
The Pope or Rihanna
Padam Padam or Kanye

Yaysssssss!  It is monotonous to complain about something that we have not even heard.  What is wrong with people?  Hear it, decide, and allow the rest of us to enjoy.  There are many songs by many artists that I do not care for.... but I do not sign up for fan blogs and then moan endlessly about how bad the song is, especially when I have not even listened to it.  Pathetic!

9 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Yaysssssss!  It is monotonous to complain about something that we have not even heard.  What us wrong with people?  Hear it, decide, and allow the rest of us to enjoy.  There are many songs buy many artists that I do not care for.... but I do not sign up for fan blogs and then moan endlessly about how bad the song is, especially when I have not even listened to it.  Pathetic!

Yes but when a member is positive and loves everything she does and truly says it we destroy that member, so well, LOL, I don´t know how to act in this board!! This is so hilarious as Madonna´s last 3 years of carreer. Truly!

1 minute ago, Drownedboy said:

Yes but when a member is positive and loves everything she does and truly says it we destroy that member, so well, LOL, I don´t know how to act in this board!! This is so hilarious as Madonna´s last 3 years of carreer. Truly!

The last three eras... I liked a lot and I have loved her since True Blue.  Madame X is in my top three but I get that we all love different things.  Thankfully, Madonna is diverse enough for her entire fanbase.  

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

Could this be what she was working on with Max, since Max has worked with The Weeknd on some of his biggest hits?

Whatever the case may be, I just hope that she doesn't sound nasally.

It's safe to say this is not what she was working on with Max Martin as it's just 3 spoken words. She can records those three words while brushing her teeth at home or while going to David's soccer game on a sunday morning and send the wav.file to Adel... 

2 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

The last three eras... I liked a lot and I have loved her since True Blue.  Madame X is in my top three but I get that we all love different things.  Thankfully, Madonna is diverse enough for her entire fanbase.  

I meant since 2020, Madame x apart. I loved Rebel heart and MDNA!

27 minutes ago, Mden said:

Here’s an idea. Stop criticizing Madonna for everything she does. 

You can pick on Beyonce
Nicki or Lil Wayne
Oprah and Obama
The Pope or Rihanna
Padam Padam or Kanye

Where have you seen a member criticizing Madonna for EVERYTHING she does ? All i have seen for many years in this forum is fans who are discussing various and precises topics about Madonna, liking some stuff and not liking some other according to their tastes. The only constant moaning i have noticed is some members always moaning when someone discussing something he doesn't like. It's delusional to take part of a discussion board and expect everyone to praise everything and only express the same opinion as "Wow i love it", that would be boring and pointless and no such forum exist, not even the Disney Princesses one.

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

What the hell ??? We can hear the full song and Madonna is only saying like 4 words during the intro... Sorry, i'm always trying to be positive and all but this is beginning to be a bad joke, first we get the announcement that Madonna will be on three new tracks with Christine and the queens, super exciting and then the 3 songs drop and turns it's only a few spoken words, then the big Sam Smith collab announcement drops and once again super excited, then an a reliable insider says Madonna's parts are mostly spoken words and qualified the song as vulgar, turns out just yeterday Madonna teased the Vulgar title on her story, so seems like the insider is legit, and now another announcement of a new track with the Weeknd, once again super excited but the red carpet video plays the whole track and now it's getting even worse cause she only says like 4 words during the intro and nothing more...  So we have now 5 new songs with only spoken words... Ok i keep some expectations for the Sam Smith collab cause i haven't heard it but from the insider description it's also spoken words... What the hell ?? Did she record a pack of spoken words in her new home studio and is selling them word by word to any new artist who wanna a collab ?? Sorry for the negativity, i'm not often doing it on the forum but this is getting boring, 5 times being excited for almost nothing... i know she owns us nothing but these kind of announcements creates real excitement for fans who haven't got new music from their fav for a long time. 5 times is just getting like a bad joke now... Now it's only missing the info that the upcoming Max Martin track is mostly spoken words and i'm done...

Madame X records sound bites for her friends and hands out Cdrs at parties 

3 hours ago, thiagosb said:

I can’t hear her 😢

Me neither.  Don't even hear the "spoken" words people are claiming to hear.  It's barely audible and maybe her vocals are blended in on the chorus or something.  I rather wait to hear the full song properly before feeling disappointed, but then again, why be disappointed when no one knew of this collaboration.  Being included on something like this is a good thing, especially when it's part of a huge buzz tv series and with The Weeknd who has really been successful these past few years.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

It's safe to say this is not what she was working on with Max Martin as it's just 3 spoken words. She can records those three words while brushing her teeth at home or while going to David's soccer game on a sunday morning and send the wav.file to Adel... 

I agree it's not.  I got the impression the two worked on something original themselves.  And I don't even hear the "3 spoken words" some are claiming here.  I suspect she's included more in this, but it's barely audible and all the vocals seem to blend together in this.

10 minutes ago, tscott said:

Me neither.  Don't even hear the "spoken" words people are claiming to hear.  It's barely audible and maybe her vocals are blended in on the chorus or something.  I rather wait to hear the full song properly before feeling disappointed, but then again, why be disappointed when no one knew of this collaboration.  Being included on something like this is a good thing, especially when it's part of a huge buzz tv series and with The Weeknd who has really been successful these past few years.

I agree it's not.  I got the impression the two worked on something original themselves.  And I don't even hear the "3 spoken words" some are claiming here.  I suspect she's included more in this, but it's barely audible and all the vocals seem to blend together in this.

Exactly, how anyone can really hear anything with some clarity over all the photographers shouting and the host speaking is beyond me.

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic