POPULAR

10 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

That music video should be “a lesson in Sexology” something was awakened and I started to understand why everyone was so upset about Justify My Love. Then Lil Nas X came along a few decades later with his crazy locker room video.

Love Lil Nas X. I would love a collab with him too. She’s really picking the right people now.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Love Lil Nas X. I would love a collab with him too. She’s really picking the right people now.

I feel like that one is either already recorded or discussed. It feels inevitable and the waiting is kinda fun. Lil Nas X is one of my faves because his music can be serious or silly or both like Madonna’s can be. 

• Karma changed the title to The Weeknd f/ Madonna & Playboi Carti - "Popular" (Out Friday)
21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Wow. The Weekend this week and Sam Smith next week. Just wow.

Mom said "I'm gonna have a hit". And she's gonna have a hit.

WHATEVER THE COST.

While I loved the 10s eras, I really missed this full force Madonna a little bit, to be honest. Exciting times!

I wonder why Madonna hasn't said much about this? She's mentioned the S&M track a few times, but nothing about this?  I'm curious if her part is very minimal on this? 

Whatever the case, if she's listed as a feature and the song becomes a chart hit, it will still count for her. :party:

11 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Oh i understand now why she didn't release the Sam track now!She is gonna release this on e this week

Also, I'm pretty sure the date of the Sam track is on purpose....  6/9.... 69... refers to a sex position.... the song is sexually charged.  Must I explain any further? :kiss2::whip:

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic