POPULAR

It really Depends guys. It's a soundtrack song.

The WKND's soundtrack song for Avatar in December was a huge flop. 88 on billboard chart.

He can be hit and miss.

In other news his last singles have reached these positions. The songs with people who aren't a streaming force have not fared as well.

DIE FOR IT - feat NAS - 65

HURRICANE with Kanye & Lil Baby - 4

MOTH TO A FLAME with Swedish House Mafia - 7

ONE RIGHT NOW with Post Malone - 7

SACRIFICE - 9

OUT OF TIME - 20

LESS THAN ZERO - 32

CREEPIN with Metro Boomin - 1

DOUBLE FANTASY with future - 7

He's the king of features as you can see.

I think it bodes well for Madonna and is probably her best chance at getting another chart hit after the absolute debacle that was Levitating

Just now, steady75 said:

It really Depends guys. It's a soundtrack song.

The WKND's soundtrack song for Avatar in December was a huge flop. 88 on billboard chart.

He can be hit and miss.

In other news his last singles have reached these positions. The songs with people who aren't a streaming force have not fared as well.

DIE FOR IT - feat NAS - 65

HURRICANE with Kanye & Lil Baby - 4

MOTH TO A FLAME with Swedish House Mafia - 7

ONE RIGHT NOW with Post Malone - 7

SACRIFICE - 9

OUT OF TIME - 20

LESS THAN ZERO - 32

CREEPIN with Metro Boomin - 1

DOUBLE FANTASY with future - 7

He's the king of features as you can see.

I think it bodes well for Madonna and is probably her best chance at getting another chart hit after the absolute debacle that was Levitating

My thought is this song will probably definitely make top 40 position and possibly top 10, but it probably won't last.  I'm putting my bets on the Sam Smith collaboration as the song that will hit big.

26 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

well not only Weeknd also Playboi Carti name kind a big

Even the flop for Weeknd standards its Madonna peak like for last 10 years in hot 100 :Madonna003:

Yeah, I have no doubt he will crack the top 100 charts and top 40 charts with this, so it's a win for Madonna. 

1 minute ago, Askeroff said:

there no even single cover since this release come as the part of pre order of album :Madonna008:

I wonder if they were counting on Double Fantasy single to carry this?  While I wouldn't say it was a bust, but Weeknd has seen better success with his singles.  I also find it interesting The Weeknd jumped in on mentioning the Sam Smith Collab Madonna has.  Maybe, they realized Sam might have a huge hit and they are using that to drum a bit of publicity their way since Madonna is on one of his tracks?

8 minutes ago, tscott said:

I wonder if they were counting on Double Fantasy single to carry this?  While I wouldn't say it was a bust, but Weeknd has seen better success with his singles.  I also find it interesting The Weeknd jumped in on mentioning the Sam Smith Collab Madonna has.  Maybe, they realized Sam might have a huge hit and they are using that to drum a bit of publicity their way since Madonna is on one of his tracks?

Double Fantasy was good but it floped 

well the only reason the Madonna in this track i think is Mike Dean

i don't think Abel need publicity from Madonna and Sam  since his audience is kind a different and more interested in Carti comeback 

7 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Well, remember the great single cover we got for Living for Love?

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

4 minutes ago, f78k said:

I hope this one is fake… 😅

IMG_7308.jpeg

yeah its fanmade i saw it on weeknd reddit :laughing:

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic