POPULAR

Ok in summary

i don’t want to convince you that all features are excellent or the specific subset of songs you are referring to (lol). I just think it’s super weird - to me - to read all this negativity (especially on the sam smith thread) about songs we know nothing about. I am exited about new music, and then if it sucks I’ll complain just like any other gay here, lol

The only victims around here are the grown adults running around saying they are putting people on ignore because they don’t agree with them. Who does that?

I am always excited about a new Madonna song. Madonna. Not a featuring.

I can’t say it’s bad without hearing it first and if it’s good, that’s great!

12 minutes ago, Diieeego said:

Ok in summary

i don’t want to convince you that all features are excellent or the specific subset of songs you are referring to (lol). I just think it’s super weird - to me - to read all this negativity (especially on the sam smith thread) about songs we know nothing about. I am exited about new music, and then if it sucks I’ll complain just like any other gay here, lol

It is weird, yes, but if you’re not used to it by now then you may need to spend a bit more time here to get accustomed to the way things run

2 hours ago, Diieeego said:

Why are people being so negative about both these new songs? I am very exited!

Because most of them are not Madonna fans, they are fans of other female popstars and lurk here because they just casually like Madonna and want to check what we say about their favourite artist so wheneve something new is announced, like clockwork they denigrate it as soon as they can to rain on our party. Afte a while you really read though them, especially when you visit the music thread and see what they say about their real favouite artist there. Suddenly you understand why they are so negative here while being so positive in the Janet, Kylie, Gaga and other threads. And these are adults, well, supposed adults.

14 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Because most of them are not Madonna fans, they are fans of other female popstars and lurk here because they just casually like Madonna and want to check what we say about their favourite artist so wheneve something new is announced, like clockwork they denigrate it as soon as they can to rain on our party. Afte a while you really read though them, especially when you visit the music thread and see what they say about their real favouite artist there. Suddenly you understand why they are so negative here while being so positive in the Janet, Kylie, Gaga and other threads. And these are adults, well, supposed adults.

So true.

You won’t find me saying anything good about Janet’s music after 2008 in the Janet thread except about the Unbreakable album, which has nice production, but features Janet’s deeper man voice, which I’m not a fan of.

You would think these people would find their fav artists own fan forums that are dedicated to them and spend more time there.

Slightly off topic but I’m making a playlist of her post Madame X releases/2020’s releases and I wanna make sure I’ve got everything so can anyone let me know if I’m missing any?? 

Levitating - Dua Lipa ft. The Black Madonna, Madonna & Missy Elliot. 
Frozen - Madonna & Sickick. 
Frozen - Madonna & Sickick ft Fireboy DML. 
Frozen - Madonna & Sickick ft 070 Shake. 
Frozen on Fire - Madonna & Sickick. 
Material Gworl - Madonna & Saucy Santana. 
Break My Soul Queens Remix - Madonna & Beyoncé. 
Hung Up on Tokischa - Madonna & Tokischa. 
Back That Up To The Beat. 
Sorry - Madonna & BLOND:ISH. 
Angels Crying In My Bed - Christine & The Queens ft Madonna. 
I Met an Angel - Christine & The Queens ft Madonna. 
Lick The Light Out - Christine & The Queens ft Madonna. 
S&M - Sam Smith & Madonna. 
Popular - The Weeknd ft Madonna & Playboy Carti

2 minutes ago, Sillynate said:

Slightly off topic but I’m making a playlist of her post Madame X releases/2020’s releases and I wanna make sure I’ve got everything so can anyone let me know if I’m missing any?? 

Looks good. 

4 minutes ago, Sillynate said:

M’s next Greatest Hits collection tracklisting? 😍

13 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

So true.

You won’t find me saying anything good about Janet’s music after 2008 in the Janet thread except about the Unbreakable album, which has nice production, but features Janet’s deeper man voice, which I’m not a fan of.

You would think these people would find their fav artists own fan forums that are dedicated to them and spend more time there.

I puposedly said negative things in these artist's threads to bait them and it worked perfectly. You can map each favourite from each regularly negative commenter here. Regarding the Sam Smith collab, the negativity comes from right wingers in this forum, homophobes and self hating gays because Smith are not a top muscle bear.

6 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I puposedly said negative things in these artist's threads to bait them and it worked perfectly. You can map each favourite from each regularly negative commenter here. Regarding the Sam Smith collab, the negativity comes from right wingers in this forum, homophobes and self hating gays because Smith are not a top muscle bear.

I haven’t been around here long enough to see what you have probably seen, but it seems a lot of younger fans might be like that on here.

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic