POPULAR

5 minutes ago, xavier said:

Exactly, how anyone can really hear anything with some clarity over all the photographers shouting and the host speaking is beyond me.

What's even funnier are those who have written off the song already. :ahh: 

I personally feel it's an exciting time to be a fan again. There is so much happening between her tour, FEL release, re-issues, a couple of features and possibly a new song by her.  She's been non-stop for more than a year now.

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

What's even funnier are those who have written off the song already. :ahh: 

I personally feel it's an exciting time to be a fan again. There is so much happening between her tour, FEL release, re-issues, a couple of features and possibly a new song by her.  She's been non-stop for more than a year now.

Agree. What ever her level of involvement on the track, who.cares. . The song sounds great regardless, a summer hit. . Plus her names on it. 🥂

2 minutes ago, xavier said:

Agree. What ever her level of involvement on the track, who.cares. . The song sounds great regardless, a summer hit. . Plus her names on it. 🥂

Yeah, from what I can hear of it, it seems to have a great beat and is very melodic.  I would think her involvement in this can only be good because it will either remind people she's still making music, or encourage people to explore her older stuff more. 

29 minutes ago, xavier said:

Exactly, how anyone can really hear anything with some clarity over all the photographers shouting and the host speaking is beyond me.

The song starts around 30 seconds in the video, and around 37-38 seconds you can clearly her say « another place » or something like that… 

6 minutes ago, f78k said:

The song starts around 30 seconds in the video, and around 37-38 seconds you can clearly her say « another place » or something like that… 

Sorry but “you can clearly hear” and “or something like that” don’t make sense in the same sentence, nothing against your post but you can’t hear shit from this video to make any judgement. 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Sorry but “you can clearly hear” and “or something like that” don’t make sense in the same sentence, nothing against your post but you can’t hear shit from this video to make any judgement. 

Not claiming you can make any judgement from that short sample, but you can clearly hear/recognize her voice… sorry if you don’t…

11 minutes ago, f78k said:

Thanks for pointing it out, but that could be anyone at this point. Maybe it's her, but it's so hard to make anything out with this, to really know.  But it's fun trying to pick her out.  I just can't hear her.  All the vocals are just a blur.

2 minutes ago, xavier said:

Thanks but i can’t hear her clearly. 

Yeah, I think some are just hearing what they want hear at this point.  Though, I do think @f78kis on the level and I respect what he posts. It'll be interesting to hear it clearly and see what he picked out here is actually her. :)

39 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Read the show is a bomb. Song sounds good. The Weeknd sounds very much like MJ on this.

That’s why I don’t like him personally, sound like yourself.

but the song could be good, I do enjoy some Champagne Rose when in the right mood despite Cardi B rapping about peeing and pooping.

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic