MDNA Vinyl Repress coming this July

thegoldencalf

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Well at least they did the RHT (great release) now this reissue… Warner did nothing except FEL… they could reissue Celebration but they didn’t… same with ROL & AL.

They've done way more releases than that. Erotica picture disc, Everybody anniversary, American Life remixes, WTG Super Mix, the digital EP's...

I do agree a Celebration re-issue would be good for the tour. But that could be coming for all we know.

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Well at least they did the RHT (great release) now this reissue… Warner did nothing except FEL… they could reissue Celebration but they didn’t… same with ROL & AL.

Warner is clearly not making new pressings of the albums because of the expanded versions they plan to put out.

Not to mention, with Warner we got: WTG/CAC 12”, Erotica 12”, American Life Mix Show Vinyl, and the incoming Madame X Tour vinyl

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

They only have 1 and a half year left to squeeze out every penny before MDNA, Rebel Heart and Madame X pass on to Warner. Warner is probably pissed that Interscope is reissuing this now, cause they probably wanted to reissue it in 2025.

I’m sure Warner doesn’t care. They have a wealth of material to release. 
Sadly this seems to be a repress of the original not a reissue. So I don’t think we’ll get any color variants