The 3 upcoming new releases

Starstormer

Which release are you looking forward to the most?   

91 members voted

1. 1. Which release are you looking forward to the most?

• POPULAR
    • VULGAR
    • MAX MARTIN TRACK

Hey guys such exciting times ahead for us all! I Just thoughts on  the upcoming 3 singles?  . Clearly it’s all strategic and  placement marketing to maximise on ticket sales for this fantastic new tour .. 

As we know most long term fans have if they could afford it bought tickets now , so it’s the general public now they are aiming at with POPULAR  more USA ticket sales and VULGAR USA & Europe

If the Max Martin song is indeed 80,s inspired I believe personally it will be released once the tour has started to create more nostalgic buzz for M for the tour as it rolls across globe 

POPULAR = general public ticket sales USA

VULGAR= general public USA & Europe & Sam fans & LGBTQ Plus M Fans

Max Martin ( Nostalgia) = General Public & Fans = Nostalgic 

I feel VULGAR will perform better than POPULAR 

But NOSTALGIA will be the big hit ! 

What’s all your thoughts ? 

🎵😎🎵

Edited by Starstormer
Duplicated words (see edit history)

I’m not sure if I completely agree with you that these three songs are a strategy to sell tickets to a tour that has 95% of its total seats already sold out. I guess Vulgar is to maximize Sam potential and current situation and pride month. I think Popular is to promote The Weeknd streaming show and we still have to listen to Max’s song which depending on when and how it’s launched will be perceived, people are going for a greatest hits no “new classics” no matter how reminiscent of the Madonna they fall in love with except it is a monster hit the size of Vogue (“but not everything can be Vogue”)

Me obsessed with you? (You being the new songs) totally!!! will be hearing them on loop until the end of time. 

4 hours ago, proxy said:

We know nothing about Max Martin song, not even when it will be released, so I go with Vulgar. I also doubt Madonna will be performing Vulgar or Popular on her tour.

Actually, she was rehearsing a ballroom dancing scene, and I think most of us assumed it was for Vogue and may still be, but I can see her including Vulgar in some capacity to this act. 

But yeah, I doubt Popular will be on tour.  And since we know nothing about the Max Martin track other than it's 80's inspired, it may not being seeing the light of day. Though, part of me thinks she's planning to unveil it on tour and then release it then.  We'll have to see?? 

Ok people I just read news that same insider from ATRL that was correct about Vulgar have some news about Max Martin song!

It's classic pop Madonna in 80s style, if you like first 3 Madonna's albums, you will love it. It reminds of dancing Madonna/Stephen Bray/Nile'a Rogers mixed with Reggie Lucas! OMG 

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 minutes ago, proxy said:

Ok people I just read news that same insider from ATRL that was correct about Vulgar have some news about Max Martin song!

It's classic pop Madonna in 80s style, if you like first 3 Madonna's albums, you will love it. It reminds of dancing Madonna/Stephen Bray/Nile'a Rogers mixed with Reggie Lucas! OMG 

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

This was brought up in another thread about the Max Martin song.  The response you posted is very much what Max Martin said of the song some time ago.  He simply said the song they worked on was very 80's and if we like her earlier work, we'll like this. 

1 minute ago, tscott said:

This was brought up in another thread about the Max Martin song.  The response you posted is very much what Max Martin said of the song some time ago.  He simply said the song they worked on was very 80's and if we like her earlier work, we'll like this. 

Yes, but this time is not from Max Martin but insider that was correct about Vulgar, he said more about sound of the song, than just is 80s inspired, as you can read.

1 minute ago, proxy said:

Yes, but this time is not from Max Martin but insider that was correct about Vulgar, he said more about sound of the song, than just is 80s inspired, as you can read.

Sorry, but it sounds like he just re-worded what Max said.  This person doesn't offer anything different to what we already knew.  Also, in the other thread, it is said it isn't the same person who mentioned "Vulgar".   Whatever the case, what this person posted on ATRL is no different to what Max has already told us. I don't believe for a second anyone at the ATRL of all people have heard this song. 

Every new material from M is good news. 

LOOOOOOOOOTS of speculation as always on this forum, very little insider info. So the hundreds of pages about something that nobody has heard yet make no sense.

So I'll wait for these tracks to come out to make my own opinion, not based on somebody else's wishes or fantasies.

Popular is a nice soundtrack cut, nothing too original.

What I've heard of Vulgar so far seems a little bit more edgy, so I'm wondering if the full song and the Sam/M duet will work.

I don't know yet what to expect from Max Martin. He's not a guy a idolize too much: Britney's hits were good to me but on the other hand for a whole bunch of what he wrote/produced for others (Backstreet Boys, Katy Perry, Pink, Coldplay 🤮...) I couldn't care less. So it better be a Madonna focused track, rather than a MM same old same old mainstream borefest.

As for the Chris tracks, the album seems to be a highly conceptual thing, so I also wait for the whole thing to come out before I make any judgement, in order to be sure I understand where C&M are going.

But I expect a lot of meltdowns on this forum, since a lot of people here just want Madonna to re-do Vogue over and over again.