Vulgar VS Poplular

McDonna

Popular VS Vulgar  

79 members voted

1. 1. Which of the two songs do you enjoy more?

Let's start again!  Based on the majority of the comments, it seems both Vulgar and Popular are being met with a warm reception with fans, but let's do a poll.  I'm curious if there is definitely a preference over the other, especially knowing some aren't active commenters

@Jackiewith your permission I restart this thread.  :)

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

They both left me wanting more new Madonna Music. 
I’m old, so I would have loved an extended mix of Vulgar though, I get why the song is that length though I’m not that old 🤣

padam padam extended is like 4 minutes
there was no vertical videos in the days of 12'' singles

10 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’m old, so I would have loved an extended mix of Vulgar though, I get why the song is that length though I’m not that old 🤣

Abel seems to have teased us we might be hearing more of Madonna on The Idol soundtrack... I wonder if she is featured in more songs or if he meant an extended Popular mix with more M verses in it :eyes:

19 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I understand where you are coming from.  I try to be very open when it comes to Madonna.  I try not to let my judgment of artists I may not like so much keep me from enjoying what is good.  This is a really good track.  The fact that The Weeknd has opened the door in collaborating with Madonna more in the future and her being receptive to that is very exciting to me.  He has a unique style and I know he has other to help horn in his style, but I recognize he has something special like Madonna, so even though he and Madonna collaborate, something interesting could be achieved.  Maybe other producers could be involved or not, but he and Madonna have proven to have a lock on what people enjoy.  Maybe not everyone, but between the two, they still are able to attract a huge audience of people.  That's exciting!!

4 hours ago, stickersweeter said:

Abel seems to have teased us we might be hearing more of Madonna on The Idol soundtrack... I wonder if she is featured in more songs or if he meant an extended Popular mix with more M verses in it :eyes:

I guess M songs are cued in the Idol series. Since he is also the show's music supervisor, that's probably what he meant.

5 hours ago, PlayPause said:

I guess M songs are cued in the Idol series. Since he is also the show's music supervisor, that's probably what he meant.

He’s doing his good deeds for Madonna to work with him on a new full record (that has already been produced) maybe 🤷🏻‍♂️