Leonardo M.

Post Your Pictures Thread! (Show Yourself)

So guess where I went yesterday... to the place where Madame X did her sacred graffiti! :om:

The place is awesome (it's an old, huge abandoned restaurant from the 60s that was restored into being a viewpoint but meanwhile was vandalized, that's why it's full of graffiti. But awesome graffiti actually). Being where she recorded something we haven't seen yet was also... magical!

EHFnmAc.jpg

EoA4j4W.jpg

lTShqK6.jpg

78NMGIW.jpg

So, I wanted to share this photo. As it’s my new normal. I was hospitalized a month ago for acute severe pneumonia. My partner found me unresponsive one morning, and I went to the ICU. During my recovery after being in a coma, the weird thing is, is I heard one song while I was asleep. Kept hearing Oh Father. Just wanted to share that. But also, I’m so grateful to be alive, and to be able to get back to my Madonna Land with you all xo

A86EF8BB-A678-4E46-BBD3-DBBEAFC959CA.jpeg

6 hours ago, Andymad said:

So, I wanted to share this photo. As it’s my new normal. I was hospitalized a month ago for acute severe pneumonia. My partner found me unresponsive one morning, and I went to the ICU. During my recovery after being in a coma, the weird thing is, is I heard one song while I was asleep. Kept hearing Oh Father. Just wanted to share that. But also, I’m so grateful to be alive, and to be able to get back to my Madonna Land with you all xo

Welcome back and so glad you are alive and recovering :heart:

10 hours ago, Andymad said:

I'm so glad you made it and are ok. Beautiful picture and story. So glad your back with us. Hugggsss

10 hours ago, Andymad said:

I hope this place helps you to wash away your sorrow and wash away your pain!