Edit History

Anapausis

Anapausis

Won't discuss this issue

At this point most veteran forists already know who I was in the RHT days... At least @ScottyX has a glimpse of who I actually am. The most famous Madonna and Mariah collector in entire Canada at least knows I know him, lol!

Anyway I was tempted to come back here throughout the years but ultimately I just felt the need to advise @MPoweredabout 4 Minutes situation at his very comprehensive (in his very German tradition) megapost about all M singles release dates so... Here I am again!!!

I will try to not commit the past mistakes as much as I have tried to evolve myself through this decade, after pandemic just took the world. Being away from socials happens to help a lot in this process.

Naturally I have never left this place. As a guest, this was my most accessed website ever through the last years!!!

As a Gnostic soul, I recognize and cherish another one as well as her longtime fans.

Now y'all know who I am... Pleroma, tis my mouth...

EDIT: time to tell what "anapausis" means... "Rest" in Greek and Coptic, a fundamental concept to my faith...

Anapausis

Anapausis

Won't discuss this issue

At this point most veteran forists already know who I was in the RHT days... At least @ScottyX has a glimpse of who I actually am. The most famous Madonna and Mariah collector in entire Canada at least knows I know him, lol!

Anyway I was tempted to come back here throughout the years but ultimately I just felt the need to advise @MPoweredabout 4 Minutes situation at his very comprehensive (in his very German tradition) megapost about all M singles release dates so... Here I am again!!!

I will try to not commit the past mistakes as much as I have tried to evolve myself through this decade, after pandemic just took the world. Being away from socials happens to help a lot in this process.

Naturally I have never left this place. As a guest, this was my most accessed website ever through the last years!!!

As a Gnostic soul, I recognize and cherish another one as well as her longtime fans.

EDIT: time to tell what "anapausis" means... "Rest" in Greek and Coptic, a fundamental concept in my faith...

Anapausis

Anapausis

Won't discuss this issue

Anapausis

Anapausis

Won't discuss this

Anyway I was tempted to come back here throughout the years but ultimately I just felt the need to advise @MPoweredabout 4 Minutes situation at his very comprehensive (in very German tradition) megapost about all M singles release dates so... Here I am again!!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

At this point most veteran forists already know who I was in the RHT days... At least @ScottyX has a glimpse of who I actually am. The most famous Madonna and Mariah collector in entire Canada at least know I know him, lol!

Anyway I was tempted to come back here throughout the years but ultimately I just felt the need to advise @MPoweredabout 4 Minutes situation at his very comprehensive (in very German tradition) megapost about all M singles release dates so... Here I am again!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use