Top 3 Favorite Frozen performances

because we discussed this in another post, i want to know other users favorite top 3 Frozen performances of all time... 

Here is mine 

1 Drowned world tour 

2 Madame X 

3 Celebration Tour 

( it's a shame we don't have video's from the Rainforest Benefit, because vocal wise thats 100% the best Frozen performance) 

10 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

my fav at the moment

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Of course, I am ranking from actual tours and not her miming on television appearances, even though there are a few where she looked visually pleasing in them.

Visually....

1. Drowned World Tour
  2. Madame X Tour
  3. Re-Invention Tour

Vocally....

1. Drowned World Tour
  2. Re-Invetnion Tour
  3. Rebel Heart Tour

Thank you my fellow Frozen discusion darlings 🙏🥰

51 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

my fav at the moment

Yeah the spanish tv one is one of my absolute favourites you are right, it's one of the most beautiful M ever in terms of look. I don't consider it a full performance because it's in complete playback.

My top three

1. Drowned World Tour
  2. ReInvention Tour
  3. Celebration Tour

I have to agree this Spanish TV performance (visually) is excellent. I love how it's edited as well. It's so beautiful. My question is if she actually sang it live in the studio because why pay for a orchestra if you're just gonna mime it?  I also noticed that when you watch her mouth, it doesn't always match up to studio version that is playing. I always wonder in some of her earlier performances where they studio audio is playing if she's always just mimed it or they just dubbed it in later? 

8 hours ago, stefo said:

Yeah the spanish tv one is one of my absolute favourites you are right, it's one of the most beautiful M ever in terms of look. I don't consider it a full performance because it's in complete playback.

My top three

1. Drowned World Tour
  2. ReInvention Tour
  3. Celebration Tour

yes its truth dear @stefo she is in playback..... but we need to be honest.... even in a tv show M know how to create a show.....

11 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

The reinvention tour is teorically the closest thing to the studio version on a tour, but vocally, wasn´t she singing it too loud or something?

The Drowned World Tour is the closest to the sudio version ( well actually the Rainforest Benefit performance, but we don't have video's of it, audio only)

8 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I have to change my order after seeing this 

Flawless from start to finish, and the ending is mind blowing good. 

1 Re-Invention 

2 Drowned world 

3 Madame X 

bravo!

not only frozen have an amazing vocal on the Re invention tour but all the tour is very spectacular.....

1 - Re-Invention Tour

2 - Madame X Tour

3 - Drowned World Tour

The S&ST is good in the flow of the show and the addition of Open Your Heart & I'm Not Alone is great. However, this song is the best when it's close to the album version.

The Celebration Tour version is too short : it's not a song that can be sung in 3 minutes and I don't like the vocoder effets during the chorus.