Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

I wish Holiday had been remixed, having the album version was too basic. And I can't believe she rehashed the flags backdrop from Re-Invention Tour 11 years ago.... I feel like that's so... been there done that.

I think the highest point was Heartbreak City/LDLHA/LAV and I quite liked the last section, even Candy Shop was cool.

Instead of what she previously declared, I really feel this is a greatest hits tour more than RIT. A lot of reminiscences from the past:

La isla bonita like the DWT

The flags like the RIT

Movements in Like a virgin like the VMAs performance

The singing with the guitar like You must love me in S&S

The dancing with the whole group like Into the groove in WTG or Confessions

Material girl with the boys like the video and the bride scene like Virgin Tour

Burning up like the RIT

True blue like Masterpiece in MDNA

Living for love with the cap... like to exorcise the fear and the past

Candy shop same arrangement as S&S

Nevertheless, it seems intentional and it gives good vibes!!!

Its clearly not as high energy and crazy as MDNA was. A friend who was there said the same thing, but I noticed it on the stream... we gotta accept that she's not getting younger. But what I was thinking while watching this stream is that perhaps this show is about the details, and it's hard to see that on a stream.

It's a good thing, it's more theatrical. I don't want her to be sick weariness

I'm really loving the rockabilly theme/section, but I'm starting to wonder if the reason this tour doesnt feel as invested is bc the world is supposed to end on the 23rd, and so M isn't gonna waste the time making it lavish, but at the same time keep it dark and flash to sorta pseudo-warn us? just a drunk thought 😂😂😂 but yeah.. love the rockabilly. it gives me elvis vibes and I'm here for that. (RIP confessions, BS & ROL nods 😭)

I'm really loving the rockabilly theme/section, but I'm starting to wonder if the reason this tour doesnt feel as invested is bc the world is supposed to end on the 23rd, and so M isn't gonna waste the time making it lavish, but at the same time keep it dark and flash to sorta pseudo-warn us? just a drunk thought but yeah.. love the rockabilly. it gives me elvis vibes and I'm here for that. (RIP confessions, BS & ROL nods )

See I'm a huge Elvis fan, huge rockabilly fan. And so when I heard ROCKABILLY, that's what I expected. But we all we got was a checkered shit and poofy hair :

Yeah low res vids are not a good indication of a show. One thing I will say, I like the show, but her energy seemed off or out of sorts. Don't know how to explain it, just something feels flat. Not the intense energy I normally see, even in fan vids. However I am super excited to see the show. Looks like a lot of fun.

I didn't watch the whole thing.

My question is: Are there any newly filmed backdrops except Iconic???

All I've seen were re-edited videos....

She spent more money in dancers.. and vocal lessons ;)

So not many expensive new backdrop videos this time

And also there is not a leaker anymore to leak them, we would never get them!

I think we have to forget soundboards and studio versions :((

... but we are ready for a nice full bootleg like in the old good times! ...I told you this tour is nostalgic ;)

Good night! (or good morning) :Madonna003: