Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

I agree with the general belief that her vocals are way better because of it though, and I think I prefer that for a little while at least!

totally and I dont want her to suffer through the tour like last time.

BTW, Im living for those male dancer golden outfits, they're so awesome.

I really like this review:The bright tone of the show made for a striking contrast to the star’s last tour, “MDNA,†a dark and violent affair that often ended up puzzling to boot. “Rebel Heart†had no such pretense. In fact, it may be Madonna’s lightest roadshow to date.That’s not at all to say it’s unsubstantial. On the contrary, the triumph of the “Rebel Heart†tour is how it finds Madonna taking ownership of her legacy with an unprecedented maturity. Madonna delved deeper into her personal story in the second act, which found her on the hood of a ’60s Chevy in an auto repair shop, a clear reference to her Detroit rootsI know you're gonna kill me for that... but I understand why at a certain time she posted on instagram a line from Jimmy Jimmy... it could really fit in the second section!We always joke about her forgetting her own repertoire, here I think she really went back to her roots! And this put a smile on her face, and on mine too :)

I agree, guys:

What's happened yo ghost town :(

It looks amazing ! But two negative points for me : 
1) Ghosttown were are you ?
2) What's that hairdo in the True Blue etc section ?

Firstly, I take my hat off to you, "dear" ( :devil: ) Madonna.  :hearteyes:  :heart:

Hehehe.

Awesome! I have mixed feelings though.

Posted Image

I consider this a really good concert on the whole, but there is one point with which I am not in agreement: if she loves Ghosttown, why she didn't include it?

Why she didn't include one of the greatest ballads ever recorded? C'mon...

A sensitive and touching ballad (and vocal range) ever recorded! That is the reason why this song may not be missing...  :Madonna029:

What Im bummed out about is the first section. I just don't get it. And as amazing as the Iconic video is, I'm just surprised we're getting secretproject speech AGAIN.... I wish it had been a better, newer, more interesting remix to build up the excitment, it feels more like an interlude.

I'm not impressed with the setlist. I hope it will evolve for the second leg of the tour. It looks better than MDNA tour (which for me was not that good compared to her past tours) but it is missing some HUGE FAN PARTY songs. She tamed La isla bonita, there is no epicness if you like. 

She looks amazing and the sets and everything. I would only add few more songs or change some songs. 

This tour seems to have been adjusted to please a certain demographic and get her good reviews, but at this point I doubt it will.

On the contrary, there's been nothing but rave reviews so far:

"the triumph of the "Rebel Heart" tour is how it finds Madonna taking ownership of her legacy with an unprecedented maturity"

- New York Daily

"in a spare-no-expense theatrical spectacle that artfully flowed from showstopper to showstopper, she proved once again that she doesn’t just crave the spotlight — she owns it"

- Montreal Gazette