Chicago, USA [Sept 28, 2015]

groovyguy

United Center, Chicago, IL

Mon, Sep 28, 2015 08:00 PM

Posted Image

Lower Level Seating (100 Level)

US $90.00 - US $355.00

US $90.00 (US $102.50 with fees/taxes)US $355.00 (US $373.38 with fees/taxes)

Main Floor Seating

US $355.00

US $355.00 (US $373.38 with fees/taxes)

Club Level Seating (200 Level)

US $90.00 - US $170.00

US $90.00 (US $102.50 with fees/taxes)US $170.00 (US $184.28 with fees/taxes)

Upper Level Seating (300 Level)

US $40.00 - US $90.00

US $40.00 (US $51.40 with fees/taxes)US $90.00 (US $102.50 with fees/taxes)

• 1 month later...

https://instagram.com/p/8JFjw0SxnJ/

super_hero_tonyRebel â¤ï¸s Caravan. Our first long bus ride. 15 hours Boston to Chicago. We just passed Cleveland. After the show is Load Out. What goes up - must come down- quickly! As the show happens Crews are back stage organizing their department for efficiency. For wardrobe this means as costume changes happen the costumes are collected, returned to wardrobe, sorted. accounted for and rehung to pack in cases for the truck ride to the next city. Fortunately we have Michael and a team of local assistants who help us with that. We just added 10 more wardrobe cases. The most of any tour I have done. The stage comes down much quicker than it goes up. In a few hours after the show everything you see as the stage will be gone. The choreography by the crew AFTER the show may not be as formal but it's JUST as interesting. These guys are serious. They have a job to do and if you don't have any business around the stage it's best to stay out of the way. I don't want to work that hard. I get out of the way! We are looking for a few good Rebel â™¥ï¸ Hearts in Chicago! Anybody?

Posted Image

oh I found out the video. it looks like that red circle stage was not ready on time. 

I'm scared.because that red circle stage has problem since day one.

I noticed several times that dancers are struggling with that stairs... and now not just stairs that whole red circle stage has problem..

scary.

I also saw this...this is really scary!

that stage suddenly came out with high speed then push Madonna back. I mean literally.

wow I'm not sure her foot is ok. Madonna was focus on her performance so didn't notice it came out that fast.

that is much much scary moment than Brit awards.

Madonna is perfectionist but these technicians are have to getting more attention about what they do. seriously.

LOL, the UB tonight is a girl who dressed up as Britney in the LAV outfit from the VMAs.  Madonna called her Britney the entire performance.  :Madonna009:

Posted Image

Madonna knew that She is not a real Britney. I mean look at this photo.

Another proof that Madonna has a warm heart and sense of humor. lol

super_hero_tony This and This get you THIS! Caught in the act by Kevin Antunes M.D. Rebel ♥'s Sundaes for the Kingdom! What you can't see are Oreo cookie crumble and Strawberry sauce because it's buried! My greatest creation! Thank You United Center Chicagoâ—
Posted Image