Detroit, USA [Oct 1, 2015]

groovyguy

OMG! This intimate version of Frozen looks pretty goodIt would be great if she could perform a random song for each show at the end of the acoustic segment

I know, I already said this, but I do think we're going to have many surprises this time. Of course not each night, but I think two or three others are quite possible. It's the perfect way to keep fans' attention at its best for the whole tour.

What an incredible night!!! I am still trying to register everything. My initial impressions: excellent intro, love don't live here anymore (never ever thought it would happen), the amount of interaction with the crowd,FROZEN (awesome surprise), the dancers on the poles during illuminati...everything was incredible and it went by so quickly. I was/am so impressed with how great her voice sounds. Compare the way she sounds now with her live vocals from some of the blonde ambition shows. For as untouchable as blonde am is, she sounds so much better now, and how many artists can claim to have improved their vocal skills so much 25 years further into their career? This woman will never stop leaving me in awe. And honestly, if I didn't know anything about her and just saw her onstage tonight, I would guess her to be in her 30s. She was just radiant, and like so many people have noted, she seemed to genuinely be enjoying herself. Anyways, thanks for letting me ramble, it's 3am and I am still on my Madonna high, bumping MDNA in the car with the friends I came to Detroit with. I hope everyone enjoyed the show as much as I did, and for all the people who are still waiting for her to hit your city, I hope you have the best night ever! You will have a fantastic time!!!