Portland, OR, USA [Oct 17th, 2015]

groovyguy

OMG Living for Love again!!!

That heart shape stage lift her up too late, So Madonna almost running to main stage but it was too late so that Japanese dancers couldn't do single dance move, all they did was just removing that cape!

I'm really anxious about technical problem.

seriously.

Queen deserve the best of best.

PDX Street Style: Madonna's adoring fans

http://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/index.ssf/2015/10/pdx_street_style_madonna_fans.html

When Jen Tate found out Madonna would be bringing her "Rebel Heart" tour to Portland's Moda Center, she did what any red-blooded, genuflecting Madonna fan would do: Tate gathered thirty-six of her closest friends, secured a private suite on the upper level of the Moda Center, and had the time of her life.

"I tend to gather people," she said. 

Tate, 36, is the executive director of thePortland Area Theatre Alliance. She's also something of a costumier. 

"I've been pushing costumes on my friends for years," she said.

The Madonna show was no exception. Each of Tate's friends came to the Portland concert dressed in different versions of Madonna's ever-changing public persona. 

"Not dressing up was not an option," she said.

Tate, who gathered her friends in San Jose for a Madonna show a few years back, said having everyone play dress-up for the concerts has its benefits. In San Jose, the gaggle of girlfriends were singled out by a tour member, who led the group straight to the front row, where they sat for the duration of the show. At one point during the concert, Madonna pointed her microphone directly at Tate, who promptly sang along into it.

Posted Image
Madonna pointed her microphone directly at Jen Tate a few years back while on a tour stop in San Jose. Jen, who got to sing along with Madonna, still keeps this picture of the moment in her phone. Photo courtesy of Jen Tate

• 2 months later...