(Final price excl. Shipping)
[*]
Seat PK 5
54.20 EUR *
(Final price excl. Shipping)

• 2 months later...

Just read on Madonnarama : 

Idris Elba to open for Madonna in Berlin

Billboard.com just announced that actor Idris Elba will open for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour stop in Berlin on Tuesday!

Beyond acting in BBC series Luther and Netflix film Beasts of No Nation, Elba has a strong music resume. He occasionally dabbles in bars, but the Emmy nominee has played in Ibiza and at Glastonbury.

Check out the original article on Billboard : http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6754187/idris-elba-madonna-rebel-heart-berlin

For those of you who, like me, don't know Idris Elba, here is a picture of him : 

Posted Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_Elba

https://instagram.com/p/94puA8SxuV/

15h

super_hero_tony Rebell â¤'s Berlin . I didn't intend to work out. I was just going to check out the Hard Candy fitness and go back tomorrow. But then I saw the Precor. I love Precor. If you set it at 20 elevation and 14 resistance in 40 minutes you'll have a Nicki Minaj and who doesn't want that? As you can see, I WILL get Candy! Berlin has so much culture/history. This is a very small section of what is left of the Berlin Wall with a very important message that everyone still wants. Maybe this year. I am not a big fan of Christmas but it's wonderful to be here this time of year because it really has a strong Holiday feeling in the air and the Christmas markets are the best. When I first stayed in this area on Drown World (2nd stop) there was nothing around but the hotel. NOW its mega developed. It's interesting to watch growth in progress. Tomorrow is our 1st show in Berlin. We get to add a brush stroke on the canvas that is Berlin. I wonder what Marlene Dietrich would have thought of our show. Rebell ♥'s Berlin - Are you in??? Loud and Proud.

Posted Image

Ingrid van der Put

Berlin, Germany 

Bitch we're front row!

Posted Image

Yeahhhh! Marvin Gofin  @marvingofin â€” Posted Imageattending Madonna @ Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin atMercedes-Benz Arena Berlin.

Posted Image

At Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin.

Posted Image

At Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin.

Posted Image

Posted Image