Herning, Denmark [Mon Nov 16th, 2015]

groovyguy

This is what I'm starting to dislike about the Unapologetic Bitch moment. I'm sure there's HUNDREDS of fans who would die for the chance to be up there, and as we've seen you don't need to be a fit body to be chosen, why can't fans go upstage?

A Google translated version of the story:

Posted Image

Hung with Madonna on stage in front of 40,000 spectators at Tele2arena!

How the hell was it that I ended up there wondering most? It started when I got up 5:00 Friday morning to scurry off to the CrossFit workout on Noxbox. I held the morning classes starting 06th

On the first class, we had a girl who is not talking Swedish, so I had to drive all in English. I asked her why she was here and so on. Apparently, she is working with Madonna tour that somebody kind of ticket manager. From nowhere, she asked if I wanted tickets to Saturday's show at Tele2Arena. Of course I wanted it!

She came in the afternoon, leaving four VIP tickets with good seats, 4 VIP badges and then she explained that we had access to a room with a lot of beer, champagne, etc.

I, Eric, David and Simone decided to go along. Well there came Stacey, as she is called, passing with some of her colleagues to say hello. They stayed for a while and buzzed before they had to go to fix all the backstage ...

Approximately 20-30 minutes later they came back with another guy. He asked me if I could dance. I said of course is no.

When told it what it was about - you're up on stage and dance with Madonna!

Spontaneous NO! - But VAF * n, something like that probably sounds until I persuaded .. Here let persuasion about:

"So, Alex, can you dance?"
"Haha. NO! "
"We bet you can!"
"No no no!"
This appeared Erik, David, Simone into the discussion:
"Yes, he can!" - Eric, David & Simone
"No I can not!"
"Yes, he can!" - Eric, David & Simone
"No!"
"Yes you can!" - Eric, David & Simone
"No!"
"Yes you can and you will!" - Erik, David, Simone
Ok…..

They told me what I should do and that I would tear off my shirt at the end. Thought it sounded insane, but .. thought in the end that there is probably no better place to embarrass me than before 40,000 at Tele2Arena instead to undo the "chance" or what to call it.

Everything went pretty fast then, it's off to meet with Madonna's manager, before a guard took me up to the stage and then it was just straight up to meet Madonna. Then it was was just to drive when they said go. To dance with Madonna teaches the do not happen again in life. Unfortunately I have no film on it. If anyone has it that they feel free to email me ..

Now like afterwards anyways so it was sick fun that I have had to show 40,000 beauty Swedes that I totally suck at dancing, haha!