Turin, Italy [Thur Nov 19th, Sat Nov 21st, & Sun, Nov 22nd, 2015]

groovyguy

https://vimeo.com/146556484

Video D/L Link for Ghosttown Turin:

Ghosttown Turin 11.21.2015.mp4 316.8 MB [Length 6:03] Added on 11.22.2015]

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Audio D/L Links for Ghosttown Turin:

Ghosttown Turin  11.21.2015.mp3

Hidden Content

Secret Ghosttown Turin 11.21.2015.mp3

Hidden Content

Full AUDIO list for Special Performances @ http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5207-dl-audio-links-for-rht-special-performancesdtmturingtturinherninglapstockholmberlinsecretturinberlin/?p=224141

Are You Ready â€ª#‎Torino‬ for The last show Tonight ?!

Posted Image

From andifeel [MT]

Doors opened 30 mins early tonight. Fire crew and police dogs got through their checks quickly. Additional manual metal detections as well as body searches and bag searches. No battery chargers (eg for cameras or iPhones) and no big cameras now for the rest of the tour.. Very short sound check including like a prayer, burning up, bitch I'm madonna twice and a new Setlist song.

https://www.facebook.com/Newsofmadonna2.0/photos/a.456019194507950.1073741836.455527264557143/785311398245393/?type=3&theater

Long wait to get back in the room of the pala alpitour of Turin for the last concert of Madonna in Italy!!
Follow us on periscope via our twitter account to live a part of the show in live!!

Follow @ https://twitter.com/newsofM

Posted Image

I wonder if it'll be one of the songs rumoured the other day (BorrowedTime _ Joan Of Arc - I'll Remember & Ray Of Light).... I can't wait to find out

If it's I'lll remember I'll die... I can't be there tonight but I wish so much to hear this song!

Ray of light I really don't care, and we had a treat of JOA on Ellen...

My second choice is Borrowed time. Another song that should have been in the proper album, with a different arrangement of course.

If it's I'lll remember I'll die... I can't be there tonight but I wish so much to hear this song!

Ray of light I really don't care, and we had a treat of JOA on Ellen...

My second choice is Borrowed time. Another song that should have been in the proper album, with a different arrangement of course.

I loved JOA live, so beautiful....I imagine I'll remember could be the same! Fingers crossed :D

I loved JOA live, so beautiful....I imagine I'll remember could be the same! Fingers crossed :D

JOA live was great, also because the uptempo version of the album loses all the power and meaning. Another big mistake in the Rebel Heart release.

It could be a nice choice to sing it again on tour. A nice surprise with not much effort.

Borrowed time and I'll remember would be real surprises, unexpected, not popular choices. It would really surprise me if M sang one of these. Something really new! But previously she chose songs that were easy to do and very popular, as Frozen or Like a prayer. I really appreciate performing Don't tell me acoustic in Italy, a big gift, but it has been done previously. If she does ROL she shows she chooses the "easy ride" and the main public rather than "shock" fans... imagine if once she sang Gambler instead of Burning up: we'd all be happy!

I thjnk most of the songs on the tour are easy for her to sing except for 1 or 2. If she does sing ROL I think she would have had to totally rearrange it for her "tour singing voice" so i don't think we'll see that. The demo version of JOA fits in perfectly, i kind of think it'll be that.

If she sings Gambler, I would die of happiness on the spot...lool

I thjnk most of the songs on the tour are easy for her to sing except for 1 or 2. If she does sing ROL I think she would have had to totally rearrange it for her "tour singing voice" so i don't think we'll see that. The demo version of JOA fits in perfectly, i kind of think it'll be that.

If she sings Gambler, I would die of happiness on the spot...lool

Yeah actually ROL acoustic... take it down a semitone... ehm... a third or an octave! :devil:

Or let the public sing the chorus :hearno: