Antwerp, Belgium [Sat Nov 28,2015]

groovyguy

Google Translated

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/11/28/madonna-canta-dont-tell-me-e-trecho-de-diamonds-are-a-girls-best-friend-em-show-na-belgica/

MADONNA SINGS DO NOT TELL ME AND STRETCH DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND IN SHOW IN BELGIUM

Finally happened on Saturday the only Madonna concert in Belgium, who was with the city of Brussels on high alert at risk of attack. The show was in the city of Antwerp, started the 21h44 and the arena full of fans. Fans Josh and Pedro Brandão Pontieri tell what happened there.

The fear of attack has made ​​Madonna received several requests for the show was canceled because it would be dangerous. She decided to sing Do not Tell Me and said, "No one can stop me!"

Playful and very excited, Madonna called attention several times to the public in the stands, which are always more discouraged and seated: "A little more enthusiasm, please! This is a show with audience participation. You are not in the cinema watching a movie. We work hard here. Jump and dance! "She ordered!

Some technical problems occurred with the stage. In Like a Virgin the central platform on which Madonna was not dropped and technical production came to help her down. The LED lights blocks that are on the main stage and down on Like a Virgin, neither have entered into the performance FRI, hindering the dancers. The LED floor also not inclined at this point. 

Just before Who's That Girl, the trapdoor in the middle of the heart opened and a dancer almost fell. La Isla Bonita some technical problems also occurred in the main screen.

After singing La Vie En Rose, Madonna innovated and sang a snippet Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend ".

In Unapologetic Bitch chosen was a fan of Nicaragua who was dressed of Dita Parlo, phase Erotica.

Videos soon.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Thanks to Gargamel, Bel & Enrico for streaming links & info!  :hearteyes:  :heart:

Fan Reports:

• [*]Madonna took to the stage at 9:45pm and finished at 00:05 [*]She performed The 80s Medley, Who's That Girl and Don't Tell Me [*]She was very talkative and there was the contest between left & right audience participation [*]Very fun show and good audience [*]MADONNA sang a bit of DIAMONDS ARE THE GIRLS BEST FRIEND and that was stunning [*]The unapologetic bitch was a guy, Alan from Nicaragua who had a GREAT outfit (inspired by Dita). He called himself Alan, then Dita. After Madonna asked him to make up his mind .. he went back to Alan Posted Image He and his (boy?)friend had matching outfits ... They looked absolutely great together. [*]
Slight technical glitches - after Like a Virgin, the 4 "disco" screens that are down for when she performs, didn't go back up for a while (light stayed off naturally) and the SEX beds stayed flat (the screen didn't slide up to give it the usual angle it has) Also the circular platform where Madonna ends LaV didn't go down immediately after the performance.

Like a Virgin Clip

Holiday Clip

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Antwerp...More of the icon early entry gift book it really is amazing... Bit of dress material,copies of tickets and small tour posters of every tour,guitar pics,Madonna dollar bill,laminate,necklace heart,shopping bag and lots more must be worth a lot I can't believe it xxx

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[*]Slight technical glitches - after Like a Virgin, the 4 "disco" screens that are down for when she performs, didn't go back up for a while (light stayed off naturally) and the SEX beds stayed flat (the screen didn't slide up to give it the usual angle it has) Also the circular platform where Madonna ends LaV didn't go down immediately after the performance.

Wow! I didn't notice the technical "incident" during Like A Virgin. You can see it on this video :