London, UK [Tue Dec 1st / Wed Dec 2nd, 2015]

groovyguy

https://www.instagram.com/p/-1BhvFyxvr/

super_hero_tony"Drowned World/Substitute for Love" we have gone full circle now. I haven't heard this song on stage since it opened the "Drown World Tour". I had to watch from the front and relive it. I consider the Ray of Light album to be one continuous song, put it on and let it play. Thank You London for sharing the 1/2 way point with us. 2 amazing ⤠filled shows. And Stella was an a perfectly adorable "Unapologetic Person" I think we have won over some new members to the Rebel â¤'s recruitsâ“

Posted Image

Tony's funny. He's just before the 2:00 mark.

http://www.thewaywardtraveller.com/rebel-heart-tour-london-second-serving/

Rebel Heart Tour London – second serving!

London got a second serving of the Rebel Heart Tour this week.

I had an interesting spot to watch the show, this time from the right side of the stage, offering  even some glimpses behind the scene.

I saw the dances arriving, or slipping away under parts of the stage, Madonna getting her hands tied in the back… fun!

I was a bit sad, seeing all my #madonnafamily friends in the first row of the floor… but hey, this is costing a fortune already.

It was a tough spot for pictures though, as some stage lights were pointing right at me, and the camera had a hard time focussing.  Still, I managed to get some good shots.

We were treated to a real surprise, a new song added to the set list, the beautiful Drowned world/Substitute for love.

Some of the awesome PIX from http://www.thewaywardtraveller.com/rebel-heart-tour-london-second-serving/

Posted Image

Posted Image

The guys who keep the show on track….

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Another great video of Rachelle Richards.   :lol:  :lol:

Just watching this video from Candy Shop though, I can't help but notice the people who are so out of it. The one girl in the hat at the front doesn't even look like she's watching Madonna. 

Also, the stage looks soooo small when she's going across the arms of the stage from this angle. I was by one of the arms of the cross (where the guy is holding his hands where she does the Holy Water part) and its amazingly long when you look at it straight ahead instead of left to right. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...