Paris, France [December 9th Wednesday & 10th Thursday, 2015]

groovyguy

A few of my photos, I'll get some videos up soon as well

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153099593586986.1073741857.642886985&type=1&l=370b23d4e1

The 2nd picture is Jason Young

Thanks for sharing your great pix, Edwin ;-)

It looks like you were pretty far from the stage however you attended the show from a very nice angle!

I can't wait to watch your videos  :hearteyes:

PS : I'm sorry but who is this Jason Young you mentionned?  :speakno: 

Thanks for sharing your great pix, Edwin ;-)

It looks like you were pretty far from the stage however you attended the show from a very nice angle!

I can't wait to watch at your videos  :hearteyes:

PS : I'm sorry but who is this Jason Young you mentionned?  :speakno: 

The seats were really good, The pictures make it look like we were further away than what we actualy were. These are Cat 1 seats in Bercy. The view was amazing, The whole experience was amazing!:D :D

Jason Young started out as a dancer for M. Now he is one of the Co-supervising choreographers of the tour :)

post-1018-0-23381900-1450021780_thumb.png

post-1018-0-81850300-1450021792_thumb.jpg

The seats were really good, The pictures make it look like we were further away than what we actualy were. These are Cat 1 seats in Bercy. The view was amazing, The whole experience was amazing!:D :D

Jason Young started out as a dancer for M. Now he is one of the Co-supervising choreographers of the tour :)

Oh yes! Of course I recognize him! I'm not very familiar with the names of her dancers  :stare:

Thanks for the info!

@@edwinmorrison : Hahaha...just watched your Holiday recording! Thanks for sharing once again, I'll take a look at your others videos! The dude voice we can hear during the whole song is yours? It looks like he was really enjoying himself! :lol:  

hahaha...Yes unfortuantely, that is me singing...apparently I'm tone deaf! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I love that Like A Prayer anniversary book! I've bought a lot of books from that publisher.

Yes, It really is beautiful, I'm glad I found it! :smile: :smile:

The Madonna Scrapbook is fantastic as well if you don't have it, very original, and beautifully made. I found it in Illogicalmusic store for half price..If its still half price ( i'm not sure i would pay the full price for it 45E) I would recommend you get it also, If you collect books :)

I just had a quick peek, it's still 20E on Illogicals site : Madonna Scapebook

Thanks for the video!

Some of the French medias still don't understand that La Vie En Rose is included to the setlist since the beginning of the tour! That's absolutely not a special treatment  :tongue:

I don't understand why people are getting worked up about Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend when it's not even her own song anyways. I was more excited to hear her do a few lines of Spanish Lesson during Music.