Paris, France [December 9th Wednesday & 10th Thursday, 2015]

groovyguy

Yesterday I hadn't got the time to write this so here I go: It was one of the best nights of my life! We (my boyfriend and I) arrived at 9 AM there were 100 people already waiting outside the venue. When they opened the doors, I run inside and the venue and I got a good place on the left side of the heart stage. The negative part was that there were two tall guys on the front row so I couldn't see the main stage, but I managed to move and get a clear perspective. The show was really good, maybe she didn't move as much as she did before, but the great vocals were worth it. The best parts for me were Iconic, Holy Water, Messiah, Body Shop, True Blue, Deeper and Deeper, HBC/LDLHA, Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita (that Spanish version was great, I never thought I could enjoy flamenco hahaha), the medley, Rebel Heart, Illuminati (probably her best interlude ever), Music (la Marseillaise included), Material Girl, La Vie en Rose, Diamond's are a Girl's Best Friend and Unapologetic Bitch (Jean Paul Gaultier :D). The "low" points for me were Devil Pray (it was good but I was expecting more), SEX (same), Living for Love (that remix again...) and Holiday (maybe it was too soft for an ending). The fact that she got David onstage with her was cool, but I didn't know "Redemption Song" so... I wish she had sung Ghosttown instead.

It is weird but the merchandising stores were closed when the concert ended so we had to go back the day after and, after a lot of explanations, the security allowed us to get into the venue to buy the merchandising. 

Also, some cool dude from South Africa gave me a VIP lanyard and I don't even know his name LOL (If you are around here, thanks again! :D )

About the concert at Place de la République... I got to know about it when I was already at home, the metro was closed and there wasn't any taxi rank near so... I didn't go  :cry:

quoi bloquer le metro j 'etais en taxi elle etait en voiture a cote de moi et j ai crier  ya madonna et tout ce dans le taxi ont rit pour se moquer mais moi je savais que c 'etait elle et cela c'est confirme le lendemain et moi j 'etais triste je l ai rate a republique , mon ami descendait du taxi republique un peu plus loin la je pleure .............ma madonne a la prochaine

quoi bloquer le metro j 'etais en taxi elle etait en voiture a cote de moi et j ai crier  ya madonna et tout ce dans le taxi ont rit pour se moquer mais moi je savais que c 'etait elle et cela c'est confirme le lendemain et moi j 'etais triste je l ai rate a republique , mon ami descendait du taxi republique un peu plus loin la je pleure .............ma madonne a la prochaine

:confused:  :Madonna032:

• 3 years later...