Paris, France [December 9th Wednesday & 10th Thursday, 2015]

groovyguy

hahaha Yes I saw that earlier, I've been trying to figure out what is written on it...no luck! I wonder what it is. My stomach is doing somersaults thinking about tonight and tomorrow, I'm so excited :D :D

I know the feeling!

And I have a huge hunch she'd be singing Like a Prayer! :)

Superhero Tony just mentioned something about Hey You on Instagram.... ,please no....looool

lol, whatever she sings, when you're there you're going to love it and it will be amazing regardless.  Hey You was great live at Live Earth.

What she should really sing though is Borrowed Time.  Hasn't it been rumored that she has rehearsed it for the tour?

lol, whatever she sings, when you're there you're going to love it and it will be amazing regardless.  Hey You was great live at Live Earth.

What she should really sing though is Borrowed Time.  Hasn't it been rumored that she has rehearsed it for the tour?

I just watched the Live Earth one and I really don't think it had good vocals and I'm really not too critical on hers. I think since it was the only live performance we have to judge it on, people dislike it too much, but if she did it tonight or tomorrow it would redeem it.

Judging by first sheet the song is one with a longer title. I know it wouldn't happen but I'm hoping for What It Feels Like For A Girl or The Power of Good-Bye, Wash All Over Me. 

Wash all over me would make me feel seriously weak by happiness people

A dream come true, also Borrowed Time would be fine anyway. Finger crossed !

Superhero Tony just mentioned something about Hey You on Instagram.... ,please no....looool

SCARY, VERY SCARY   :Madonna039: