Devil Wouldn't Recognize You S&S Performance

madgefan

I'd never say the Sticky & Sweet is my favourite Madonna tour for a lot of reasons. Despite having the opportunity to see her live for the very first time (and very close to her stage), there were things that, in my opinion, were not on pair with other concerts she did previously. However, as anything Madonna has ever done, there were GREAT moments and the performance of the song Devil Wouldn't Recognize You is one of them. The effect caused by the extraordinary cylindrical screens was amazing. I remember all the people around me (fake posh in general) were open-mouthed :sexy: It is definitely one of the best songs on Hard Candy and should have been released as a single, no matter if it was labeled as 'Cry Me a River (Part Deux).

Posted Image

The song is my favorite from HARD CANDY. Definitely should have been a single and probably would have been a huge top 10 hit around the world. I know fans say that the Timbaland/Timberlake sound was tired by this time, but it seemed every year before the release of HARD CANDY there was was a song with a similar feel that was huge. I felt like this could have been her "Take A Bow" of the album.

The tour to me was awesome. I feel she outdoes her self with each tour. Of course, I fall back on Blond Ambition as my favorite, but that is simply because it was my first live experience with Madonna.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Once upon a time I really didn't care for Hard Candy or the Sticky & Sweet Tour, I was watching it online for the Rain/Here Comes The Rain interlude and oh my god it finally just clicked with me.

The performance was everything especially with the beat in the middle where she's taking off the cloak.

Posted Image

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2018 at 1:06 PM, wtg1987 said:

This was my favourite part of the show - beautiful and simple with a bit of melodrama thrown in - the rest of the show was pretty much hit and miss - low point being rock version of hung up and ITG where she was humping the stage ?? wtf :(( embarrassing to watch :((

:Madonna032: I think it was one of the most entertaining parts of the show, and I agree the rock guitar sections were the worst :Madonna031: