Pre show set

Hey guys, I was at the concert in Rio and I noticed while I waited for the lights to go off that a lot of M remixes were playing before Wanna Be Starting Something kicks in. It was quite a crowd so I couldn't listen very well, but I've recognized some samples and beats from some dub mixes and they were mixed together very well. Bob comes in with Deeper and Deeper (Shep's Deeper Dub), but I got quite interested in what plays before she arrives. Has anyone compiled a list of songs that were played before the concert actually begins?

Hey, Felipe! I don't remember any song playing in between Diplo's set and the show's beginning other than that Hung Up and Like a Prayer snippets they kept repeating all afternoon. But I may not have been paying too much attention. Anyway, there's been a thread dedicated to identifying pre-show songs during the whole tour, so maybe what you heard was some of those?

Hope you had a good time!

17 hours ago, felipe929 said:

Hey guys, I was at the concert in Rio and I noticed while I waited for the lights to go off that a lot of M remixes were playing before Wanna Be Starting Something kicks in. It was quite a crowd so I couldn't listen very well, but I've recognized some samples and beats from some dub mixes and they were mixed together very well. Bob comes in with Deeper and Deeper (Shep's Deeper Dub), but I got quite interested in what plays before she arrives. Has anyone compiled a list of songs that were played before the concert actually begins?

I love the dubs. Hope you can get a hold of the mix.